Jewish Mafia

Irish_Mobsta

HAy i was just wondering any idea that the Jewish Mafia is in GTA IV.. Since The Westies have conections with them at the mmoment

HushBull <3rdEye>

I brought this up a long time ago. The conversation though just degenerated into talking about how good bagels are...

I brought this up a long time ago. The conversation though just degenerated into talking about how good bagels are...

Do you like bagels?

OT: Hm, I cant say I have heard of the Jewish Mafia which is suprising to me tounge.gif

HushBull <3rdEye>

Do you like bagels?

OT: Hm, I cant say I have heard of the Jewish Mafia which is suprising to me tounge.gif

Uhh... f*ck yes, I love bagels. No liking...just love. With a nice shmear!

HushBull <3rdEye>
Yeah, I think 'the kosher nostra' will play a part in GTAIV

Yah, the Kosher Nostra...lol. That still makes me laugh... happy.gif

Bagel + cream cheese + Lox = Sploogetastic times.

HAHAA Kosher Nostra.

I as expecting to see nothing but jokes in response to the thread title. I was not disappointed.

Ya.. there's a lot to be made...

If anyone gets offended by some jsut remember; sterotypes ahve a source in fact. It amy be a single occurance, but still..

hahahaha.... yeah i can see that, bagels with cream cheese and lox are awesome. So are Knishes and Matzo Ball soup.

Anyways... I don't know that the kosher mob really exists in New York in the way in once did. I had always heard that by the end of prohibition they had been all but wiped out by the Italians, and the few that were left generally just joined up with the Italians or Irish at that point. I mean there are certainly Jewish Wiseguys that do illegal business with the Italians and probably the Westies... but I don't know of any exclusively Jewish gang these days in NY.

On the other hand from what I understand a lot of the Russian Mob in NY are Jews (though generally not practicing ones), I've also heard that Russian Jews and Isrealis have formed crazy crime syndicates in Isreal... but that's Isreal, not NY.

HushBull <3rdEye>

hahahaha.... yeah i can see that, bagels with cream cheese and lox are awesome. So are Knishes and Matzo Ball soup.

Anyways... I don't know that the kosher mob really exists in New York in the way in once did. I had always heard that by the end of prohibition they had been all but wiped out by the Italians, and the few that were left generally just joined up with the Italians or Irish at that point. I mean there are certainly Jewish Wiseguys that do illegal business with the Italians and probably the Westies... but I don't know of any exclusively Jewish gang these days in NY.

On the other hand from what I understand a lot of the Russian Mob in NY are Jews (though generally not practicing ones), I've also heard that Russian Jews and Isrealis have formed crazy crime syndicates in Isreal... but that's Isreal, not NY.

Interesting, the last part.

Oh and props on your hasidic food knowledge.

there is no such thing as a jewish mafia.(thats just an expression)

there called jewish gangs

the mafia is Sicilian. and sometimes recruits may be other ethnics but the top people are mostly Sicilian or part Sicilian

Edited by spathis

I do believe that every country has some type of Mafia, except maybe in Africa and Middle East where they are called Terrorist and War Lords. I think Rockstar is going to stick with the most notorious of the Mafia syndicates, namely the Italian Mafia and the Russian (Red) Mafia.

they probably won't, they aren't too big/famous.

but if they are, their food better be kosher, or im sueing R* sigh.gif

there is no such thing as a jewish mafia.(thats just an expression)

there called jewish gangs

the mafia is Sicilian. and sometimes recruits may be other ethnics but the top people are mostly Sicilian or part Sicilian

Yeah exactly, all gangs just like to use the word mafia because ti gives them a more professional sound, after all everybody knows about the mafia

I can think of many funny Jewish mafia qoutes. colgate.gif

"You want a bagel with that".

"It's hanukkah, my day off".

"Hey, have you seen my bank?"

I can think of many funny Jewish mafia qoutes. colgate.gif

"You want a bagel with that".

"It's hanukkah, my day off".

"Hey, have you seen my bank?"

lmao biggrin.gif

LMAO - I'm cryin over here! For the record, I do love bagels, but not w/cream cheese (not a spooge fan lol); I love those knishes too, split-hot with deli mustard, salt and pepper? Its GRAND. I was in the grocery store the other day and you know, the sell gefilte fish in a jar- I hate to say it, but it looked like a pickled cock in jizz juice. Don't think I'll be tryin that one.

Jewish mafia...that's equivalent to the White panthers. It even sounds ludicrous.

Oy vey, what's going on? There's no Jewish mafia anymore, it just existed in NYC back in the 20s-30s for a brief time and then briefly existed in Nevada.

Jews don't need crime syndicates to control the world now. The government/finance industry is now more powerful so all that needs to be done is controlling banks. lol.gif

Btw. Jew jokes = By Jews, for Jews.

Okay get this first the Jewish mafia are as quiet as The Westies (Irish Mob) at the moment soo an Irish Mob is equally improtant at them... They are similar to The Westies in how they don't show off the fact that they're colors. They are connections with The Westies, so it is possible that if their is an Irish Mob in the game (which is likely since their was an interview mentioning them in it...and their is an Irish pub which could be owned by the Irish Mob) then they wouldn't be hangin wit the russians they wld be round the Irish

There was a Jewish Mafia (Mostly of Russian and German/Austrians). They were around in the early 1900's. Some of them like Bugsy Siegel were some of the most violent and ruthless gangsters in New York City.

I think there's one Jewish Mafia Gangster still alive today (i saw it on wikipedia) but i think he's just rich now and not really part of any crimes. I don't think they'll appear in GTA4, but it would be pretty sick.

Reaso nwhy if Irish Mob are in Jewish sould be in too.... On Wikipedia

Jewish-American organized crime derived from dislocation and poverty, where language and custom made the community vulnerable to undesirables, the sort of thing that fosters criminality among any other ethnicity in a similar situation. As Jews improved their conditions, the Jewish thug and racketeer either disappeared or merged into a more assimilated American crime environment. American Jews quietly buried the public memory of the gangster past; unlike the Mafia, famous Jewish American gangsters like Meyer Lansky, Dutch Schultz and Bugsy Siegel founded no crime families.[16]

Much like Irish Americans and other ethnicities (with exception to Italian American criminal organizations), Jewish-American presence in organized crime gradually faded after World War II. Jewish-American individuals remained associated with organized crime figures,[17] but the criminal organizations and gangs which once rivaled the Italian and Irish-American mobsters during the first half of the 20th century have long since disappeared.

Irish Mob in Philidelphia

The group continued into the 1990s without much publicity. It's alleged they were involved in hits and attempted hits of certain Italian Mafia figures, however these claims are uncertain.

In the 2000s, the group has remained very much under the radar and some speculate they reduced their activities immensely. In 2002 Ray Matorano, upon his release from prison, forged a plan to take over the Philadelphia Mafia. To this end, he requested backing from the Five New York Families and enlisted the help of various biker gangs, including the Pagans and Warlocks. It was also alleged he had hired a couple dozen hitmen from the Northeast Philly Mob for the forthcoming mob war. When Ray Matorano was shot and killed on the way to his doctor's office, the war had ended before it got off the ground.

The group is known to have links to the Italian Mafia, the Irish Republican Army, Biker gangs, the Roofers Union, Polish and Jewish organized crime figures, and various independent drug and hijacking gangs of various European ethnicities.

Edited by Irish_Mobsta

There was a Jewish Mafia (Mostly of Russian and German/Austrians). They were around in the early 1900's. Some of them like Bugsy Siegel were some of the most violent and ruthless gangsters in New York City.

I think there's one Jewish Mafia Gangster still alive today (i saw it on wikipedia) but i think he's just rich now and not really part of any crimes. I don't think they'll appear in GTA4, but it would be pretty sick.

They might be in hiding now, but I've got a bad feeling that they're gonna

resurge in the next 10-15 years........

Still, if they were in GTA4, it'd be very interesting.

List of famous Jewish mobsters of different backgrounds

1. Dutch Schultz

German Mob boss of a Jewish gang.

2. Bugsy Siegel

Russian Mob boss of a Jewish gang

3. Louis Buchalter

American Jewish mob boss of Eastern European Descent.

4. Max Zwerbach

One of the earlier American-Jewish gangsters of the Eastman Gang.

5. Jack Zelig

A member of the Eastman Gang

6. Abe Reles

Austrian-Jewish Gangster

"the jewish mafia" aka the US government.

tounge.gif

angry.gif rascsiesct

But once again, on a serious note, we've got Goldberg, and you get to kill him.. but yeah, we need a cool dude like Rosenberg or something. Not necessarily mobsters, because they don't exist anymore.