Anyone confirm this ...?

groovymonkey2003

groovymonkey2003

I know r* has confirmed safe houses in the game, but do we know anything about garages? If anyone has read any articles about this I'd be very appreciative to know smile.gif also, I think since its the next gen, maybe we should be able to have a boat house- garage ... or maybe a helipad where our helicopters wont go away (like how they annoyingly wouldnt turn up now and then in VC and SA) any ideas ? ...

There hasn't been any information about garages in the game as far as I can remember.

However I'd call it a safe bet that at the minimum they would have the same type as the older GTAs.....beyond that who knows?

Yeah i have allways wanted a Helipad area that saves the helis like a garage would a car:D

Same with boats Ooo hope its in

I know r* has confirmed safe houses in the game, but do we know anything about garages? If anyone has read any articles about this I'd be very appreciative to know smile.gif also, I think since its the next gen, maybe we should be able to have a boat house- garage ... or maybe a helipad where our helicopters wont go away (like how they annoyingly wouldnt turn up now and then in VC and SA) any ideas ? ...

there will be safehouses some with garages but no busnisses like in vice city. confused.gif

having a boat yard with a custom boats and ships would be awesome lol.gif

There should be a radius around the safehouse in which the cars will stay in if you park there. Like in the driveway or in a nearby parking lot. It's a next gen game. No need for "hiding" the cars in garages. Remember when you pimped your cars in SA? You had to wait outside the garage door for ten seconds while the cars were spawning.

My own personal underground parking lot would be an excellent addition to the game. To be able to expand my own private collection of cars and bikes would be great.

Don't know about you guys but jacking a car of the same type as the one you just rolled and destroyed just isn't the same as being able to recover and repair it. I'd like to be able to keep the first of a given type of vehicle I acquire.

When you arrive at a mission location in a car you like to drive and return after the mission to find it gone also sucks. It means your favorite cars are always stored away in a garage somewhere and you can't actually use them to play the game, unless you just take it out now & then for a cruise.

Garages make good storage, obviously, but I like the idea of the parking radius also, it should be permanent around your own and all your contact's safe-houses.

Edited by FlashLoury

There should be a radius around the safehouse in which the cars will stay in if you park there. Like in the driveway or in a nearby parking lot. It's a next gen game. No need for "hiding" the cars in garages. Remember when you pimped your cars in SA? You had to wait outside the garage door for ten seconds while the cars were spawning.

Excellent idea! This would be perfect...

Be cool if they add a proper harbour like the real NYC with lots of boats, different types and different colours, engines etc so as not to mae it look repetitive. I also like the parking radius idea. I love going to the harbour in Dubai, and Monte Carlo etc all the massive brilliant boats etc, and frankly 1 or 2 roped up like in previous GTAs just don't cut it. God and some sunseeker replica's too tounge.gif

and helipad's biggrin.gif

also an area of the docks that you own so you can park boats in the harbour/docks

Also just thought of something, how about a trailer to take boats around on if you connect it to say a large car, a 300C, landstalker, or something. You could also get the towbar from the mod shop or soimething, then buy a trailer somewhere. The amount of little things that R* are doing is immense, wouldn't be too hard to do, but I dunno the chances seem slim., It would be cool though if you could buy a trailer to transport another car round.

Also iwant Jetskis please biggrin.gif

I doubt Rockstar would leave it out.

Apparently you can't buy safehouses anymore. How sh*t would that be?

I agree. They should also have a helipad like that. Because the airstrip in SA was the only place i could get planes i wanted.