Well hello there.

anyone got any good cars for drifting?

also good handling lines for them?

if so, thanks!

~ Reaper-Productions

Edit:

also this is for GT: SA

Thanks

Use the standard Elegy. Nitrous up hills is fun (powerskids).

98% Of guys surrounded their minds with rice burners, imports and euro**** through their teen years, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with real muscle, put this in your signature.

Ricers suck ass. Didn't you know that a Chev 427 big-block eats Ferraris for breakfast, lol. Then stick a blower on and watch the difference. You can have a 2000HP street car with that combo. It's not a matter of power-per-litre, it's a matter of torque... my lug nuts require more torque than a Lancer Evo does. When will ricers EVER learn? Oh, and put this in your sig if you agree. HONDA = HOW ODD, NO DAMN ACCELERATION. Stupid ricers. Don't forget eurotrash lovers LOL. Yep, they're just as ignorant too... no wonder they don't drag race Ferraris, Porsches, Bugattis, or FYI, rice burners. They can suck my d!ck.

A drifting code for Elegy, by cBonky, on his thread that I found through SEARCH, Drift Handling (Elegy).

ELEGY 1500.0 1500.0 1.4 0.0 0.0 0.0 75 0.65 0.65 0.49 5 300.0 30.0 10.0 R P 5.0 0.65 0 50.0 0.25 0.5 1.0 0.05 0.00 0.5 0.0 0.25 0.60 35000 40882004 05408808 1 1 1

cBonky:

This is an old rwd handling line for the Elegy that I was evolving, it was pretty much as good a balance I could achieve for realistic behaviour under most circumstances. It still grips well enough to cruise about however does not take much encouragement to slide in a predictable fashion.

Use the search tool, it's made for searching. Just put the car name you wish to download for drifting and I bet it will find it. You can look at gtainside.de, they've got 1833 at the moment.

Reaper-Productions

yes i got handling lines.. loads of them lol i just like modded cars.. what do you suggest i use for drifting?