Sig Ripped

Lega_c

DinamoZagrebFanI created my sig for all G.T.A.F.R.A members...but DinamoZagrebFan is not in the army but wants to be and i have told him countless times to remove it from his sig...as you can see he has not. Please tell him to remove it, because it gives everyone a false view that he is part of our group.

Thanks.

Look at the stupid topic DinamoZagrebFan made about me.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=310667

Me, the founder of this fan-made group approved by Ottae (No were not being mods), want this sig removed or disabled. He has cursed at us, and told us that he's the creator and such. He's looking for trouble and possibly a ban.

Lega_C created the sig, and DinamoZagrebFan stole it and used it without permission and claimed that he made it.

Svip yawns

And what are we supposed to do then? Remove it? His signature is already too big, so it is disabled. Does that satisfy you?

Besides, the signature is fugly. Good thing I have signatures disabled when I brows this board.

and DinamoZagrebFan stole it and used it without permission and claimed that he made it.

Proof? We don't act on what people just tell us.

Sigs disabled anyway as said.

To be fair, if you can't sort out your own petty issues, why should we?

and DinamoZagrebFan stole it and used it without permission and claimed that he made it.

Yes i'm happy that its disabled. I suppose you can't do anything about it, but he's been creating SPAM topics lately, so he's proving trouble. Also no i don't have proof. Lega_C might have proof but i'm not sure. Thanks though.

It's reenabled, and too big again.

Why are you crying about a sig? It's free advertisement for you.

The more people who wear it, the bigger and popular you seem.

You are biting off your nose despite your face, imo.

This reminds me of when I used a weed leaf avi made by ja750.

I was asked to take it off by staff because the requester was a crybaby (no names),

but when it was found that it was just the requester who was crying, I was told to put

it back on. I opted not to, just because. But still, it's a sig.

sig crying = too damn serious

LUCK FOR A BUCK!!!!! f*ck Yea!

GTAF's Most Annoying Unbanned Member.

user posted image

bai. -jllr

I have the orinal .xcf file (i made it in GIMP)

i can upload it if you'd like

This petty drama bullsh*t is f*cking weak. We aren't your goddamn parents to go tattling to every time you feel slighted by another member. Yes, we ARE obligated to act in this situation, but that doesn't stop it from being a seriously f*cking pathetic thing. Until it becomes a disturbance to us (which it is nowhere close to) then we don't have to worry about it.

Jesus. The whole idea of your group is idiotic anyways. It's like the fat guys who wear giant CIVILIAN patches on their faux-body armor while shooting paper targets of Muslims. I actually feel somewhat insulted that a group of 07s felt it necessary to create a group to yell at idiots.\

edit -

The G.T.A.F.R.A. (Grand Theft Auto Forums Republican Army)

We Fight against stupid retarded members and noobs who don't know how to spell (Remember Hazer Blade?). We are the soldiers of the night, and the peasant guards of this forum (the mods are the real guards). We also hide under your beds when your sleeping, and poke you with our rifles. We are very observant. This is a Fan Group

Members(so far): Starion, fishermanGTA, HushBull <3rdEye>, Darrel, Don Garcia, Lega_C, Eddie280, and Ronnyboy,

You yell at people for their spelling when you think that grammar is your mother's mom? Jesus wept. Your roster list looks like people you should be 'poking with your rifles'. I mean, goddamn dude. I don't know why you think Ottae giving you a basic DILLIGAF gives you the thumbs-up to create a civil defense force compiled of idiots.

And I'm going to pretend I don't think you named yourself after the IRA.

oVAzxRq.png

I would have never thought the renegade group of members against grammar and spelling would be people that quite frequently fail to properly both grammarize and spell. Certainly not the names I'd expect to see on a list like that. Seems like a giant lolhypocrisy situation to me.

usZpdN9.png

I would have never thought the renegade group of members against grammar and spelling would be people that quite frequently fail to properly both grammarize and spell. Certainly not the names I'd expect to see on a list like that. Seems like a giant lolhypocrisy situation to me.

Lol true tounge.gif , i do use my Ipod Touch sometimes for GTAForums and its not easy to type on that thing. And i do admit i make grammar errors, but the kind of horrible grammar i'm talking about is 11 year old noob/slang style writing like "WAZ UP FEWL!!!1111!"

@Anuj - Yeah I just used the R.A. in I.R.A. to finish off the name. And Ottae just said "it's fine to have it" nothing to do with a "good job" or "impressive" comment. I never said i should get an award for this.

I just created it as a fan-made group, nothing special. I feel kinda bad, that you guys don't like it, but i respect your opinions.

Look, I don't really know what's going on, largely because I don't care enough to look into it. But the next one of you to report this "ripper" or to PM me telling me to act upon his "ripping" can enjoy a week long ban.

Staff are aware of the topic. We don't need further reports or individual PMs notifying us of it.

I feel kinda bad, that you guys don't like it, but i respect your opinions.

lol. Don't feel bad just because some people don't like your idea. To be wise one must be prepared to look like a fool at times.

usZpdN9.png