Their life is in your hands...

smalls

I believe its been confirmed that you can grab people and throw them off a building or through a window, and as much fun as that sounds, its got me thinking -- what else can I do to this poor soul who's life literally hangs in my hands?... How 'bout I throw them in front a speeding bus?

In past GTAs it seemed like 99% of the time if you ran out in the middle of traffic, no matter what speed they were going, cars would come to an instant stop just before hitting you. I ask you, where is the fun in that?! If I threw someone in front of a speeding bus, I want to see them go flyin'! I want to hear breaks squeal and cars rear end each other! I want CHAOS! With Euphoria the options could be endless!

So my question to you is - How would you end the life of the innocent bystander who is trapped in your clutches? devil.gif

Smack em round a bit with a bat, then take em to star junction, get ontop of the highest building within it possible, and throw them into the flowing traffic below

I believe its been confirmed that you can grab people and throw them off a building or through a window, and as much fun as that sounds, its got me thinking -- what else can I do to this poor soul who's life literally hangs in my hands?... How 'bout I throw them in front a speeding bus?

In past GTAs it seemed like 99% of the time if you ran out in the middle of traffic, no matter what speed they were going, cars would come to an instant stop just before hitting you. I ask you, where is the fun in that?! If I threw someone in front of a speeding bus, I want to see them go flyin'! I want to hear breaks squeal and cars rear end each other! I want CHAOS! With Euphoria the options could be endless!

So my question to you is - How would you end the life of the innocent bystander who is trapped in your clutches? devil.gif

Yeah that would be great. Just like the Godfather, throwing people in front of speeding cars was always funny biggrin.gif and if you can do that in GTAIV it will be really cool and as you said with Euphoria its endless fun! But I have to say that I didn't know that you will be able to grab people so thanks for the info icon14.gif

Quadropheniac90

I would probably snipe him in the left leg from a building, then the right leg, then the arms, and then, when he knows where I am, I'll walk to a car and slowly drive over him front and back until he is dead. Oh how sadistic. devil.gif

user posted image

Something like this... biggrin.gif

Omg hahahaha!

What game is that from??

Crysis biggrin.gif. Just to make it clear I didn't make that I just found it on youtube.

Something like this... biggrin.gif

Good god! wow.gif That soldier would have died before he even hit the ground through getting strangled, funny vid though devil.gif