1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Exclusive German Preview (Computerbild-Spiele)

Freezer89

I dont know if this has been spotted yet (so dont shoot me down in flames) but on the pic where Jacob is covering the deal there is somthing in the middle of the screen which looks like the optics on a camera, when you are looking through it, that you use to center a picture?

Perhaps Jacob is taking photos, not covering the deal?

Perhaps not?

barf8bd.gif

Can someone confirm if this magazine got to play the XBOX 360 demo or Playstaiton 3 one?

Not that it matters a great deal but I am curious. icon14.gif

If it was Jacob takin pictures, i think he would be holding a camera instead of a machine gun...

Zombified Jake

user posted image

Is this what aiming will be like or is this just some random camera angle for the picture?

Nice shots. Can't wait for the digitial versions, so we can get a bigger and cleaner view of them on GTA4.Net

Thanks for the scans!!! icon14.gif

I Hope The Bullet holes will be temp but there would like be a repair crew and if u role up on the place u shoot up u can see them working on it biggrin.gif

I dont know if this has been spotted yet (so dont shoot me down in flames) but on the pic where Jacob is covering the deal there is somthing in the middle of the screen which looks like the optics on a camera, when you are looking through it, that you use to center a picture?

Perhaps Jacob is taking photos, not covering the deal?

Perhaps not?

barf8bd.gif

it's an uzi, time to get eyeglasses huh?

Superb! Thanks for sharing.

Will check it out now, but looks promising. Sadly my German isn't all that sharp, but I should be able to spell myself through some of it. ~az

I know Jacob is holding a gun but what is in the middle of the sceen?

Also how do i attach a picture from my computer so i can show what i mean, im kinda new to this? notify.gif

Edited by T.T

user posted image

Is this what aiming will be like or is this just some random camera angle for the picture?

I'm loving the blood splattered on the screen in this shot!!

Don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but there's a man standing on the boat to the left [boat scene with the nice water reflections!] holding an MP5 one-handed.

Weapon skills anyone? tounge.gif

Edited by MasterK

BobsYourUncle...

Sweet... Like the new pics, thanks for sharing biggrin.gif The bullet holes look very good on one of the pics tounge.gif

user posted image

Wow, that actually might be the aiming. Possibly even gameplay, but without the HUD. That looks pretty accurate to what Rockstar was telling us about the aiming.

Can someone confirm if this magazine got to play the XBOX 360 demo or Playstaiton 3 one?

Not that it matters a great deal but I am curious. icon14.gif

Would be the Xbox 360, thats a special preview coming for it so they can review what its like. But this was based on an Xbox 360 debug kit running the game.

Anyone notice in one of the shots these 2 cars that looked like they were modded? They looked like they had some lip kits on them...the one that Niko was in looked like some sort of EG civic and the other a evo 6 or Lancer. *Borat Voice&* Very nice!

GiveMeLiberty78

If my German's anything to go by, the article states that Niko passes by the police (in his vehicle) whilst on his mobile, thus earning him a wanted level. Very clever indeed!

Kudos for the scans! cookie.gif

The water is just so.....nice inlove.gif

user posted image

I think they meant it when Kikizo meant it when they said 5 minutes to circle half the island. That looks so cool the river there and the draw distance is Sweet biggrin.gif:D:D:D anyone know what the east and hudson river is called in GTA?

freshlaundryX

If I was the first person in the world outside of R* to play this thing I'd break down every single controller config and describe it in detail. Why wouldn't they take advantage of this opportunity to get an exclusive angle/details? I appreciate the info, but I'm disappointed they couldn't have done more with it.

GiveMeLiberty78

^ True. Then again, maybe they were just so caught up in the action and the euphoria of being amongst the first to play it that it completely escaped their mind? I know that if that were me playing it - even if from a [solely] journalistic perspective - I'd probably do just that!

If I was the first person in the world outside of R* to play this thing I'd break down every single controller config and describe it in detail. Why wouldn't they take advantage of this opportunity to get an exclusive angle/details? I appreciate the info, but I'm disappointed they couldn't have done more with it.

Who knows? Maybe there are some character-controlling things kept secret by R*

I don't think they wouldn't let us know about the movement controls and such...

^ True. Then again, maybe they were just so caught up in the action and the euphoria of being amongst the first to play it that it completely escaped their mind? I know that if that were me playing it - even if from a [solely] journalistic perspective - I'd probably do just that!

Ps3, Multiplayer and the 5 online greats are getting hands on, plus countless magazine. Its gonna be a good few months, I'm expecting an announcement for the online previews to be up next week, or early the following week . smile.gif Lets hope Multiplayer is there too

so we're doing ok, plus 11 of the best screens yet, I personally love the boat one. look at the GFX

BulletproofShooter
user posted image

Wow, that actually might be the aiming. Possibly even gameplay, but without the HUD. That looks pretty accurate to what Rockstar was telling us about the aiming.

For those who played Resident Evil 4 or Gears Of War. That was the aiming camera. It zooms in over the shoulder when you take aim so more likely than not, that's the new aiming system. Reading that post about the games, about the 'after several nights of bowling you unlock the taxi helicopter option.' My guess is that they just took the dating from San Andreas, slapped a new name on it, and jazzed it up a bit with better games, getting drunk, etc. I hope I'm wrong in this but that's what it seems like it is to me so far.