where do u keep your

BMXer

ph34r.gif I have a secret spot.. my preorder reciet is under my pillow, so maybe one day mickey mouse will take the reciet and will leave there the GTA copy.. turn.gif

I pre-ordered online so I've got an online receipt.

The Gamestop I went to to pick up San Andreas and Vice City had a long ass line on the night of their release (They give the GTA games out the night before starting at about 9:00 P.M.), I waited like 20 mins for Vice and like 45 mins for San An. I don't have the patience or time to do that again.

I can't play it until May 2, otherwise I probably would do it again though because I'm addicted to GTA suicidal.gif

PacificCircle

In my wallet in my safe tounge.gif, yes my safe. Bought one cause i can put stuff in there and never lose it!

user posted image

jthompson1421

The Gamestop I went to to pick up San Andreas and Vice City had a long ass line on the night of their release (They give the GTA games out the night before starting at about 9:00 P.M.), I waited like 20 mins for Vice and like 45 mins for San An. I don't have the patience or time to do that again.

I can't play it until May 2, otherwise I probably would do it again though because I'm addicted to GTA suicidal.gif

I waited less than 2 minutes to get GTA: San Andreas the night it came out at Gamestop. Odd you had to wait so long.

The Gamestop I went to to pick up San Andreas and Vice City had a long ass line on the night of their release (They give the GTA games out the night before starting at about 9:00 P.M.), I waited like 20 mins for Vice and like 45 mins for San An.  I don't have the patience or time to do that again.

I can't play it until May 2, otherwise I probably would do it again though because I'm addicted to GTA  suicidal.gif

I waited less than 2 minutes to get GTA: San Andreas the night it came out at Gamestop. Odd you had to wait so long.

I lived in a very suburban area, endless rows of houses, all the businesses are on the same strip. Most the adults commute to work, it's a very calm, boring place. The only gamestore for miles is located in this manor, just a little shop, only one cash register, two people working the store, so the line moved slowly.

I had to wait in line with what seemed like every boy (and their mom/dad) from the middle and high school of that area (some elementary). The line stretched out from the store and then into two lines going in opposite directions, both of which rounded the corners of stores connected to the Gamestop. It was almost 100 people(including parents) before it was 9:00.

I was in the left section of the line, which the employee letting people in NEGLECTED! I watched people go into the line on the right after I had showed up get theirs first. I thought, 'no, don't move, he get to us eventually' but he didn't until that whole right line was practically clear. "The store on the right didn't want their entrance blocked," was his excuse.... rampage_ani.gif

K...my vent over that memory is over facedesk.gif

I have a magnet on my door, and the receipt is there, it only costs $5 to reserve a copy so if I lose it, whatever.

I got mines in my CoD 4 case. I used to put them in my wallet, but they get faded and then you cant read it.

toxicshock1911

Places you could keep your preorder recipt:

Take out a safe-deposit box at the bank

Keep it in your ass

Give it to your mom

Keep it in your San Andreas box

Give it to Tom Brady... wait, no, he'll use it to wipe his tears with. cryani.gif

Mine is laying around my desk somewhere. If I lose it, all I need is my driver's licence or credit card.

I keep mine in my wallet but it doesn't matter if I lose it or not since Gamestop keep all their pre-order details on file e.g Name, phone number, amount paid etc. smile.gif

Behind my TV.

It's no good. It's faded.

I got mines in my CoD 4 case. I used to put them in my wallet, but they get faded and then you cant read it.

i photo copied it and gave 1 to my mum (because i lose everything tounge2.gif ) and kept the other in my trophy cabinet.

EDIT: I "sound" like 12 in this post.

Edited by gold_leader

Transparanoia

Mine is in my FIFA08 case. I should check if it's faded and perhaps go to the shop to get it renewed. I've picked up pre-orders without receipts before, but you can never be too careful.

I know we are running out of new thread idea's but 'Where do you keep your RECEIPTS' is taking the piss.

Raindancer_5.gif