"Murder Simulator"

Rabia

Do you imagine if the ESRB tests GTA IV to make a rating and since they don't really like GTAs they give it an AO and say "It was too realistic, like a murder simulator I would say." That would suck so much. Then Jack Thompson agrees with them and he says the same or even worse and they ban GTA IV in the US. Or in many other countries. nervous.gif

Sure, we all want Rockstar Games to do the best they can to deliver the best game in years, but I hope it won't be that bad so they won't give it an AO.

It wouldn't even matter if they gave it an AO rating, one comment can change a persons mind.

Stupid people like that live on this earth. I seriously do not want that to happen, neither do you guys.

Have you ever thought about this?

ESRB, the hypocritical bastards that they are, don't even play the game. Rockstar just hands over a list of offensive content, so they will never see how realistic the game is

ThePatriotsGun

It doesn't matter. They delay the game so much, I'll probably be old enough to legally buy it when it finally comes out. mercie_blink.gif

jonnyeatsbeef

OMG dont say that

i would literally cry if it was banned

i havent waited a year or more for nothing to be released devil.gif

Effy in Chains

I swear it will be less violent that Gears of War, so I doubt they will try to ban it. If you've played Gears of War you'll know what I mean.

This is an example of chainsaw kill, it looks lots better in-game though.

user posted image

Edited by Kalasinn

Zs936OL.gif

I swear it will be less violent that Gears of War, so I doubt they will try to ban it. If you've played Gears of War you'll know what I mean.

user posted image

I've played GoW. The chainsaw feature is pretty neat, but the only gross stuff is the blood. It does not show the flesh ripping apart or anything.

RE4 is more violent. Hehe.

theres now way its gonna get banned, there are unbeleiveable amounts of violent games out there, ex. if i remember correctly in F.E.A.R. there was always blood everywhere and you could even shoot enemies in half biggrin.gif and also kalasinn's example of the GOW kill, the worst tht could happen would be another 'hot coffee' type thing and even when tht hit SA it didnt get banned,

user posted image

I've played GoW. The chainsaw feature is pretty neat, but the only gross stuff is the blood. It does not show the flesh ripping apart or anything.

What? No flesh ripping apart? You crazy? You can make the f*cking monsters intestines JIGGLE BACK AND FORTH by moving them around, you must not have played it right or something. f*cking guts and body parts flying everywhere in that game.

Assassin_2112

user posted image

have u ever looked at the body after u chainsaw it

user posted image

What? No flesh ripping apart? You crazy? You can make the f*cking monsters intestines JIGGLE BACK AND FORTH by moving them around, you must not have played it right or something. f*cking guts and body parts flying everywhere in that game.

I guess I never payed attention to the dead body when I played the game at my friends house.

blush.gif

Im calling for a ban! f*ck Thompson, I'll beat him to it.

Didnt know you were part of the G.T.A.F.R.A?

HushBull <3rdEye>
Im calling for a ban! f*ck Thompson, I'll beat him to it.

Didnt know you were part of the G.T.A.F.R.A?

Yah, of course I do. What are ya getting at? notify.gif

HushBull <3rdEye>
what is the R.A. in G.T.A.F.R.A. mean? ive nvr been able to figure it out... suicidal.gif

Run Away... R.A.- Thanks for your inquiry...

HushBull <3rdEye>
can i join the G.T.A.F.R.A.

For now, no. Become a better forum member over time. Then make certain contacts...

how can i join.....

like contacts?

Amount of time?

i Joined on August 2007,

and for the next 3 months im gonna be on here everyday

u must me a member over 1 year

have over 1000 posts

posted usefull posts

and blahblah ...

nice way for people to get in a spam-mood

i dont see a reason to join it ...

the forum still stays the same

HushBull <3rdEye>

No one should worry about it. It will happen/not happen...the world will still go round.

Effy in Chains

user posted image

The flesh rips and the bones are broken you can even hear this in the sound effects. The bodies on the floor include organs, bones and pools of blood. Gears of War is way more violent.

Zs936OL.gif

Do you seriously think Microsoft would have gotten in on this deal if there was a snowball's chance in hell the game would get BANNED? I know at this stage some of you are probably so psyched about it that you're seeing all kinds of ghosts in broad daylight, but c'mon: Use yer heads.

If they ban it here in the states I will order it from someplace that isn't c*nts and didn't ban it the chances of IV being the first game to be banned everywhere is so unreal that you will be able to get the game it may all be in spanish or german or that african country that speaks in clicks but you will be able to find it from someplace

it wont get banned, only games like manhunt get banned, like saints row had controversy too, but gta dont think so not anymore for god sakes its 2008 violent games are normal

Sex Content gets AO ratings, not Violence. Thats American as Apple F'ing Pie.

Ever heard of Manhunt 2?