Getting a taxi

Ampersand

I've tried getting in the passenger door, but that didn't work, so maybe not.

Edited by Ampersand

you can when you fail a mission though

How does that work? After a failed mission, does the taxi driver stay in the car when you get in, instead of getting nudged out by Tommy, and take him to any location?

im trying to make the MAIN.SCM has taxi ride...im stealing the code at New Vice City 2007

bagged and tagged by 'nujer

I MIND MY OWN BUSINESS GOOD SIR

im trying to make the MAIN.SCM has taxi ride...im stealing the code at New Vice City 2007

A few things.

First of all, modding discussion belongs in the aptly named modding forums. Secondly, you shouldn't be stealing code as this constitutes ripping which is not only against the rules here but is also frowned upon throughout the modding community.

As for the topic-starter's question, no, it is not possible. However, if you fail a mission by getting wasted/busted, a taxi will show up outside the hospital/police station you spawned at and will take you to your last mission-giver's location.

no, it is not possible. However, if you fail a mission by getting wasted/busted, a taxi will show up outside the hospital/police station you spawned at and will take you to your last mission-giver's location.

Interesting! I'll have to try that.

Thanks.

There are some missions where there's a taxi waiting to take you to where you want to go to save you having to drive there. It does this in mission Spilling the Beans. I'm not sure if it does it in any others, I don't remember any others

Steve