Video

theg33kboy

Well, I recently made a video and im getting really little comments, so here u go:http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhv4sMIUrB8 it took me long time and i want to know what people think about it, so please comment it. Dont give me any bad comments please, or I'll spam you!!!

Do it like this:

dhv4sMIUrB8 

You shouldn't advertise man.... this may get locked soon.... Well I'm nice, I won't report.. (actually does that make me nice? probably not, cos I'm making 1 guy happy and 10 angry)

Edit: Watched it... well it's okay but not worth advertising in GtaF lol

Edited by --supea--

It's too long man..especially if there's nothing happening. I can go drive a car around Las Venturas myself..I don't need a video to show me how it's done. Write an EVENT..then film it.

It's too long man..especially if there's nothing happening. I can go drive a car around Las Venturas myself..I don't need a video to show me how it's done. Write an EVENT..then film it.

i wasnt just driving, i was DRIFTING, it says it on the title *GTA SA Drifting*

I'd have to agree with Bagga on this one.

Sorry confused.gif

I think the driving is A+ the multi-story carpark scene was impressive keeping in mind that the elegy tends to oversteer for me, even the car looked ok but I wasn't feeling the music and it was a little long I give it 4/5

that my good man was not drifting. i myself am a part-time drifter, and that was... too be critically honest, horrible. confused.gif

there was no skill involved, it was all unoriginal corners we have all seen a million times. there was no proffesianlism -= u couldnt even be arsed to take off the hud. the whole clip there was what, two chain drifts. To improve u need to find original spots, step your game up a level, and make it more showy, if someone is going to sit for 5 minutes and watch a clip they want be like ooh ahh wow.

All in all i must agree bagga.

First, there is a theatre topic. Second, Even drifting can be interesting. In this case I suggest shaky camera along with low, about the wheels high angles. Then again, this would require many takes. But your case isn't... Worth rating. You see, I don't like rating down the videos of people I don't know.

Don't give up..just try again. icon14.gif

• 1 month later...
Struff Bunstridge

Both videos were incredibly dull.

But I think drifting's for girls, so it's not your fault.

Your problem is you don't offer anything original. For example, take my latest vid, what did people like? That's right - angles. ANGLES. What have you got? None of that. Now lets see, if you wanna drift then influence people to film with you in SAMP - no traffic and someone can support you with angles. Kill me if you want, but in case for you to improve yourself you have to be sh*tted from your head to your toes. Now another thing, they have to have a story. A story can be like different cars and some make it to the finish, some crash. Understood? Now about angles, in SAMP, make your buddy get in the car with you and make angles with SAMP Camhack. Get another person to make static shots. Like here: there is no drifting, but angles are good right? And this is not SAMP.

Spider-Vice

That...is... Gostown. biggrin.gif

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Spider-Vice

Yea..........................................

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Your problem is you don't offer anything original. For example, take my latest vid, what did people like? That's right - angles. ANGLES. What have you got? None of that. Now lets see, if you wanna drift then influence people to film with you in SAMP - no traffic and someone can support you with angles. Kill me if you want, but in case for you to improve yourself you have to be sh*tted from your head to your toes. Now another thing, they have to have a story. A story can be like different cars and some make it to the finish, some crash. Understood? Now about angles, in SAMP, make your buddy get in the car with you and make angles with SAMP Camhack. Get another person to make static shots. Like here: there is no drifting, but angles are good right? And this is not SAMP.

Please Protonkid, you cannot compare drifting videos/stunt videos with storyline videos. It completely different. I have seen many of your video about K.I.T.T and Christine. They are based on films. But my drifting videos is none of your kind. And beside, I am just asking if people like my drifting, not really asking for a advice to make videos better. But thanks for the advice.

• 3 weeks later...
Then to translate what I said into your question answer... no tounge.gif

Ok, its cool with me if you dont like my drifting. It just that you are not interested in cars, but I would like some feed back from the ones who loves to drift in San Andreas. If you dont like drifting, dont leave ugly comments, it pointless.

I love drifting. Sometimes I delete the traffic and go drifting across the state in Knight 3000 (Mustang). But then I like good angles. I say: Use Multiplayer, so your friends could help ya

Wow, that was....ridiculously average, especially cos you used that handling mod thing (whatever its called). Why dont you try and do some actual straight up drifting, you may get some better comments rather than cheating yourself into thinking that you are a great drifter.

Sorry man, but you wanted comments from people who love drifting in San Andreas, and that is me.