Best place to pre-order

NTFC Army

Just placed my order on Amazon, with the business class delivery option but it says the est. delievery date is 29-30th April (possibly day after release). Is there anywhere when I can recieve my copy on the day of release without having to pay £7 for special delievery ?

for the UK, Play.com

Free delivery and a ten'er off high street prices Link

And 90% of the time they send it the day before so you get it on the day, which they have done for every pre-order i did with them. I say 90% because its not a policy that they do it, but they always have for me!

jonnyeatsbeef

yes i would recomend play as when i ordered spider man 3 it come the day before release day

also all other games so far i have orderedfrom there have never come later that release day:D

Iwuncwuzbusted

Most won't agree but I pre-order all my games at Gamestop. I take all games that I don't play anymore, and trade them in for the game I want. In this case, I am trading in Mass Effect, and Madden 08. My GTA IV will be paid for but not out of pocket. I know it seems like I'm losing money by trading, but to me, as long as it doesn't come out of my bank account and I don't really care for the game anymore, I lose nothing. cool.gif

Moderators

Most won't agree but I pre-order all my games at Gamestop. I take all games that I don't play anymore, and trade them in for the game I want. In this case, I am trading in Mass Effect, and Madden 08. My GTA IV will be paid for but not out of pocket. I know it seems like I'm losing money by trading, but to me, as long as it doesn't come out of my bank account and I don't really care for the game anymore, I lose nothing. cool.gif

play.com for buying games and ebay for getting rid of the sh1ts

The same here I am getting my copy of the game with my Birthday and Christmas money from last December which I never spent. I could simply buy videogames using money from my bank account but it feels irresponsible. Especially being in my early 20's I cannot blow all my money every week.