just ordered my copy :D

Jonny04

edit: Have updated this with my last post as its kinda silly post nevermind though, have a nice day all.

Just ordered my copies of GTAIV.

GTA IV Special Edition Xbox 360: Arrival date is 25th April

GTA IV Standard Edition PS3: Arrival date is 25th April

Brady Games Manual is gonna be 14th April biggrin.gif I'm well happy now

Thanks amazon

Edited by Jonny04

Good for you.

Are you sure the 25th April isn't the shipping date and not the arrival date.

s0h607k.jpg

jonnyeatsbeef

yh thats what i fort

i hope i get it earli

that would be the dogs bo*lux

got my copy on order two for ps3 standard edition:D

No

I payed £25 for Delivery before 1pm the day after shipping. In other words the dispatch is 24th, as soon as they get it from R*, and then they'll deliver by 1pm next day. I payed £25 ($50) because GTA is my favourite game, lol i wouldn't do this for any other game.

But yeh as long as I get beforte the official 29th I don't care.

As for the manual it'll be here well before the 29th, i'll find it hard to not look at it lol

Play.com doesn't give you the option to pay 25 quid in any delivery options. As Play is situated in Jersey there is no delivery charges.

s0h607k.jpg

Lol OK well if you want the real place its Amazon.co.uk biggrin.gif Select dispatch as soon as they become available. Wasnt necessary no, but there about 100,000 other unnecesary topics just deal with it.

Amazon has the release date down for 25th April, i'm sure that was the date they had even before Rockstar confirmed a release date, it looks like they have not updated their site.

Don't be expecting the game on the 25th then. Also Amazon still does not give you the option to pay 25 quid for delivery charges.

s0h607k.jpg

Lmfao at you pal. I'll still be getting it before the official release date. End of story. Lock it I suppose too many haters here

yea play.com will either be a day late or on the day because i preordered assasins creed and that was a day late bored.gif

Lmfao at you pal. I'll still be getting it before the official release date. End of story. Lock it I suppose too many haters here

I'm not your pal wink.gif.

Your going to be in for a shock come April 25th then.

Why would Rockstar give a release date only for an online store to make their own up?.

s0h607k.jpg

I'm not your pal wink.gif.

Your going to be in for a shock come April 25th then.

Why would Rockstar give a release date only for an online store to make their own up?.

Listen pal I'll still be playing the game on the 29th so like I care anyway, I am very familar with Amazon with over 200 purchases I know they deliver on time, I also know that they haven't updated their site but if you pay extra they will deliver as soon as they get it. Which means it will arrive before the 29th. Whether its the 25th or the 28th I really don't give a sh*t. As I'm going to the Midnight launch in Edinburgh so i'll grab a PS3 copy there aswell and enjoy from 12am onwards, aswell as having enjoyed the Xbox 360 before.

Have a nice day pal

jonnyeatsbeef

quote:

JeNvEy Posted on Feb 3 2008, 13:02

yea play.com will either be a day late or on the day because i preordered assasins creed and that was a day late

well wen i pre-ordered spiderman 3 for ps3 it come the day before the release date and i didnt pay no extra delivery fee:D

What an unnecesary topic. i've ordered my copy a long time ago back in 2007.

and i don't start a topic about it

What an unnecesary topic. i've ordered my copy a long time ago back in 2007.

and i don't start a topic about it

Lol well like its been said about 5 times before, whats more pathetic is your input.

yh thats what i fort

i hope i get it earli

that would be the dogs bo*lux

Sorry, but I really laughed when I read that. lol.gif

Good for you, Jonny04. icon14.gif

OK Guys to clear this up and put it to bed.

Whnever I get it I get it, I'll get the manual early. i'll get the games about the 28th. So whatever, its like 85 days away so one or two days don't matter.

It was perhaps a bad topic I apologise if you were heartbroken to see it, but everyone makes sh*t topics at some point.

Have a nice day guys and enjoy GTA> biggrin.gif

i wouldnt get your hopes up mate play.com are a big company in the uk and wouldnt make a mistake like that cookie.gif unlucky cookie.gif

user posted image

i wouldnt get your hopes up mate play.com are a big company in the uk and wouldnt make a mistake like that cookie.gif unlucky cookie.gif

I ordered from Amazon and payed a premium. Anyway I put this topic to bed earlier as it got out of hand.