What Is it?

Darkshade12

Saying that video is fake is an understatement what makes laugh is some people really think that is Grand Theft Auto IV and they call themselves fans? confused.gif

Saying that video is fake is an understatement what makes laugh is some people really think that is Grand Theft Auto IV and they call themselves fans? confused.gif

wtf are you on about

wtf are you on about

Basically, it's plain stupid for people to point out that it's fake when it doesn't need to be said. It automatically is.

wtf are you on about

Basically, it's plain stupid for people to point out that it's fake when it doesn't need to be said. It automatically is.

did you even read what i posted.... confused.gif i asked what game it was and how he got the HUD. plus im confused about second link.

Its hilarious that some people actually think this is a leaked GtaIV video. look at the comments on the video.

Its hilarious that some people actually think this is a leaked GtaIV video. look at the comments on the video.

i know lol.

haha yeah thats what I was thinking.

Sorry everyone, I got banned for being a total loser. :(

This is what I was trying to get across. icon14.gif

Anyway the game would never leak with gameplay videos. The game code is protected 24/7 apparently and only a handful of people are authorized to gain access to it. Quoted by ComputerandVideogames.com If I remember correctly.

Anyway the game would never leak with gameplay videos. The game code is protected 24/7 apparently and only a handful of people are authorized to gain access to it. Quoted by ComputerandVideogames.com If I remember correctly.

your first post wasn't like that

You have a point my mistake. Basically people are pretty stupid If they honestly think a Youtube video like that is of the real game.

Looks liked a PC with Need for Speed with modded HUD.

Hot Pursuit...I used to love that game. Now its being used for evil. And the people on youtube actually think its real cryani.gif

You have a point my mistake. Basically people are pretty stupid If they honestly think a Youtube video like that is of the real game.

ok man im sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydm5IedLYSE

I know this is probably fake but what game is it and how did he get the HUD it looks like the Sanandreas HUD.

EDIT: look at this too http://www.torrentportal.com/details/16884...ta.version.html

No.1 It's a Logitech controller on PC

No.2 Framerate is Crap.

No.3 It's Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit.

No.4 suicidal.gif

Now known as Goldey.

LukeWALTON9190

nice 2 FPS on that video, id rather rip my eyes out with a leather shoelace than watch that again

That asshole has it so that he has to approve the comments on the video. So nobody will ever no the truth. cryani.gifcryani.gifcryani.gif

That asshole has it so that he has to approve the comments on the video. So nobody will ever no the truth. cryani.gifcryani.gifcryani.gif

OMG What a retard, please lock this topic and put a bullet through the guys head. die.gif

Now known as Goldey.

what is the download??

Its a torrent download site (hence the word TORRENT in the link!) so this thread will probably be locked cos of all the trouble about torrents. By the way did I get the fact that its torrent over? tounge2.gif

That asshole has it so that he has to approve the comments on the video. So nobody will ever no the truth. cryani.gif  cryani.gif  cryani.gif

OMG What a retard, please lock this topic and put a bullet through the guys head. die.gif

ok then

Yeah I know I tried to leave a comment to inform some of the gullible viewers that the video is phony but he blocked it. dozingoff.gif

That asshole has it so that he has to approve the comments on the video. So nobody will ever no the truth. cryani.gif  cryani.gif  cryani.gif

Yeah I know I tried to leave a comment to inform some of the gullible viewers that the video is phony but he blocked it. dozingoff.gif

seriously we must all try to tell the viewers

That's some of the worst driving i've ever seen nervous.gif.

And that's definitely Need For Speed Hot Pursuit.

s0h607k.jpg

Have a look at the map hud he covers it up because nothing is moving nor does the health one because he stuck them on to the tv