Longest cop chase

bobdude100

What was ur longest cop chase in GTA San andreas, mine was exactly 123 minutes until i died out 500 km in the ocean my maverick got shot down way out of the coast of San Andreas. I got the 6 star level a couple of times but it mostly just floated at 5 and 4, so what was ur longest cop chase

I dont really remember what my longest chase was. Probley 30 minutes at the max and that was with 6 stars. Not something I do alot.

BTw, not a real interesting topic.

20 minutes with 6 stars

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

2 min. on 5 star. LOL blush.gif

Perhaps you car blew up and no cars would appear and the FBI Killed you?

Also I just had 25 minutes on 6 stars, I managed to survive, but my car flipped over, should have drove the infernus smile.gif

Hmmm nice bike

40 minutes, six stars. I was on top of the trolley in San Fierro with a minigun, blasting everyone's asses to oblivion. I still had a good amount of health left, and I was also bored, so I just decided to shut it down for the night. No cheats were used.

40 minutes, six stars. I was on top of the trolley in San Fierro with a minigun, blasting everyone's asses to oblivion. I still had a good amount of health left, and I was also bored, so I just decided to shut it down for the night. No cheats were used.

I made 30 minutes,but suffered of boredom like you,and quit

My GTA3 record is 6 hours on 6 stars. Then I got bored.

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

Grand Theft Grandpa

463 minutes with 6 stars. During that, I managed 12,155 "Kills since last checkpoint". that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Can go for an hour in the tank..especially around San Fierro.

Using the Tank, you can have fun for a whole day!

And not just SF, but all of SA.

Grand Theft Grandpa
Really?? wow wink.gif

Yerssir, proof of my kills total is at a Gran Turismo forum. Can`t remember the url though. confused.gif

AceOfDeath666

roughly 3 - 3 1/2 days, played for 4 days, slept from 11 pm - 7 am, 6 stars, alot of kills my "Planes Destroyed" went from 96 to 268 i used a Hydra the whole time

roughly 3 - 3 1/2 days, played for 4 days, slept from 11 pm - 7 am, 6 stars, alot of kills my "Planes Destroyed" went from 96 to 268 i used a Hydra the whole time

Yeah...for sure.

user posted image

Yerssir, proof of my kills total is at a Gran Turismo forum. Can`t remember the url though.  confused.gif

I can help you there wink.gif

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php...768&postcount=2

Number of Kills Since Last Checkpoint

1. 12,155 - GrandpaLonghair [Screenshot] <---

2. 6,612 - IntegraGS-R [screenshot]

3. 6,566 - Small_Fryz [screenshot]

4. 5,199 - Deli Dingo [screenshot]

5. 1,394 - Tomski [screenshot]

You can thank me later tounge.gif

My longest chase was about 10 mins (IIRC) in the Rhino - used the Spawn Rhino code and started some rolling demolition on the Julius Thruway, notching up a 5-star rating in the process.

Blew up not long after getting the 5 star rating, mind you :|

Grand Theft Grandpa
I can help you there wink.gif

You can thank me later tounge.gif

Of course, GT Planet! I can`t believe I forgot that! ph34r.gif

Thanks alot rs3!! icon14.gif Have some refreshments, on me: breadfish_by_Moto.gifbreadfish_by_Moto.gifcatloaf_by_anuj.gifcookie.gifShifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

@AceOfDeath666 - So, you`re the butthole that broke my chase-time record! JK tounge.gif

I`m not sure which platform you used for that, but I`d have to use my PS2 or XBox since I don`t have the PC version. It would be a logistical nightmare for me to leave a system on for 4+ days in order to break your record. Not to mention the headaches, bloodshot & bugged-out eyeballs, and nausea barf8bd.gif . If I was still a young whippersnapper, I might attempt it anyway...but there is a reason I use "grandpa" in my screen names wink.gif .

Back on topic (sort of) - While AOD666`s record is safe (from me at least), I firmly believe I could achieve 50,000 or more kills since last checkpoint if I could double my own personal record, FWIW. With GTA 4 just around the corner, I see no point in trying to set any more San Andreas records.

I am not really one to measure these things, yet my record is about 2 hours, 5 minutes and 37 seconds. I am not basing it on the timer used in game, but I decided to use my sport watch to time it. My 'kills since the last checkpoint' were 1,627.

At the time, I thought it was a handful, yet looking at Grand Theft Grandpa's time...wow. wow.gif That is unbelievable, well done. icon14.gifcookie.gif 463 minutes, that would make 6 hours and 43 minutes. How much time did you have on your hands? Did you take a break, or was it a full-on experience?

463 minutes with 6 stars. During that, I managed 12,155 "Kills since last checkpoint". that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Do you know Grandpa Long Beard?

How do you find out how long 6 star chases go for because mine only says 5 star chase. Anyway, my 5 star one is 186mins

A few hours .....with an nrg wow.gif o ye, god i love stunting with 6 stars colgate.gif

After coming back from a few pause breaks the escapade was wearing a little thin, so i quit. - Epic ending eh?

Grand Theft Grandpa
I am not really one to measure these things, yet my record is about 2 hours, 5 minutes and 37 seconds. I am not basing it on the timer used in game, but I decided to use my sport watch to time it. My 'kills since the last checkpoint' were 1,627.

At the time, I thought it was a handful, yet looking at Grand Theft Grandpa's time...wow. wow.gif That is unbelievable, well done. icon14.gifcookie.gif 463 minutes, that would make 6 hours and 43 minutes. How much time did you have on your hands? Did you take a break, or was it a full-on experience?

Thanks for the kind words, Stefan. I did that on a Sunday, and started around 11:30 P.M. I took a pee break or two, and I think I may have stopped long enough to eat supper about half-way through (I can`t remember). I really wanted to keep on going, but my head hurt and my eyes were burning. cryani.gif

@!!GameCH33TA!! - I`m sorry, but I don`t know who Grandpa Longbeard is blush.gif .

You`re right about the game saying 5-star chase instead of six. I was using a 100% complete save (unlimited ammo! wink.gif ), so obviously six stars appear quickly when you`re smoking everything in site with molotovs and the minigun sly.gif . It would of course be possible to be at a point in your game where some things are still locked, and a 6-star level isn`t possible yet. For all intents and purposes though, once you`ve reached a 5-star wanted level, 6 stars are only a few dead bodies away! rampage_ani.gif