red ring of dearh

gamer1010

Yea, they`re going to create a game so complex and utterly f*cking awesome that your 360 will be like `OMG f*ckIN PWN I CAT PLI DIS! OVALODED.

gta 4 will pobobly push the 360 to its limits so does that mean that that could cause your 360 to fry?

its already said that the only reason people get 3RLOD is because they play the 360 for 8 hours straight (like me)

. Unlike the ps3 which dosnt have any games CURRENTLY

- i have a cooler, and had the 360 for three years with no 3RLOD

If anygame were to do this i think it would have been...maybe Bioshock (best game ever - other than gta)...doubt GtaIV will kill our 360's. and or ps3's.

Yes. That simple.

To emotion: My friend's 360 self imploded and destoryed his game the first time he bought it.

Oh and good sig biggrin.gif

A Game Cant Fry a 360 or PS3.

Nuff Said

*at least i dont think it can cry.gif *

ever heard of halo 3 that game fryed so many when it first came out

gta 4 will pobobly push the 360 to its limits so does that mean that that could cause your 360 to fry?

Uhm do you even know what causes the red ring of death? It's a design flaw on the older consoles. A game can't cause a console to "fry" sigh.gif

Idiot.

user posted image

Just like a game can cause a computer to have problems, so can a game push the 360 to it's limits and to a Red Ring of death.

The Red Ring was caused by overheating of the sodering, and thereby causing sodered connections to loose their connectivity. Any game pushing the GPU and CPU to work hard can cause more heat and result in a more likely case of the RRoD.

Even so, I don't think GTA IV is graphically demanding enough. GTA IV's graphics aren't outstanding, you know.

I'm sure GTA IV will be designed to run fine on both consoles, you must remember GTA IV was originally built and designed for the 360, and has been ported to the PS3 (reason for previous delay), so if theres any bugs, you'll most likely find them on the PS3 version.

I'm pretty sure GTA IV was built on both consoles.. not "ported" or even designed to favor one. They focused on the 360 version I imagine more so because it was the bigger system at the time (just my *speculation* on that though). It's abit arrogant to think that bugs (if any) will only appear on the PS3, but really we'll have to see when it all hits shelves in April. I think both will have their bugs, but they'll be small and patch-able on both consoles

Oh come on now people. They are taking this long to get it out and you think it will be to much for the hardware. WTF notify.gifconfused.gif

Now known as Goldey.

Many topics like this already.

Please use the search function in the future. Even though they are probably locked.

x3FWE.png