Mini Games

JeNvEy

I have to say that all these mini games sound awesome, i meen bowling, darts, drinking etc sound great. I think drinking sounds the best to me.

Also i heard that comedy clubs was another feature in the game, i just want to no what you are going to do on that, i assume comedy clubs are where stand up comedians go. Correct me if im wrong.

yeah..they are stand up comedy places --- but if there half as funny as the Radio chatter in previous games, im happpy biggrin.gif

Wow, Niko as a Stand-up comedian. whatsthat.gif

Actully that could work if it was Open mic night. You could play a minigame similar to those dance games. where you press buttons in time ah AH!? smile.gif

Now known as Goldey.

CarpetDweller

I imagine it's more like getting a lap dance in the old games.

You enter the comedy club and it plays a scripted comedy routine. If they have a few different funny ones it would be good. I've been to comedy clubs and seen the comedian do the exact same act I'd seen them do before so the repetitiveness is still quite realistic.

Maybe you could press buttons to heckle the comedian and that might make the act change slightly each time based on their responses.

user posted image

Maybe you could press buttons to heckle the comedian and that might make the act change slightly each time based on their responses.

It'd be funny if they delt with you Kramer-style! xD