Amphibious assault & Mike tornedo

rohanpk

can any one do these two missions for me Amphibious assault & Mike tornedo please!

in Amphibious assault it asks me to do underwater practise i dont know what it is, can any one tell me about it! and also about signal to find van near airport in mike tornedo mission. confused.gif

here is my save game: http://gtasnp.com/7574

thank you...

in Amphibious assault it asks me to do underwater practise i dont know what it is, can any one tell me about it! and also about signal to find van near airport in mike tornedo mission. confused.gif

For Amphibious Assault, you need to increase your lung capacity. Simply dive into the water (the default key to dive is 'Left-click') and swim till your oxygen meter drops to zero. Then resurface, let the oxygen bar fill and dive in again. The more you swim underwater, your lung capacity will start increasing. I think you need atleast 35% lung capacity.

For Mike Toreno, simply drive along the runway. You'll observe the signal strength increasing. Stop as soon as the signal strength begins to drop. Most of the times, the van will be on the runway itself if you are fast enough. Otherwise, the van will be roaming on the right-side of the runway.

Try the above stated things. If you still have trouble, then report back and someone will do it for you.

I would do it for you, but I am scared that my game will crash again.

For Mike Toreno, simply drive straight, until your tag meter starts to drop. Once it drops, you are heading in the wrong direction. If it continues to go up, you are on the right track, and by then you should see the van.

For Amphibious Assault, your Lung Capacity has to be at about 10%. Like girishb said, simply dive underneath and swim underwater. When you are at about 10% left of breath, come back up and re-surface, and let the bar re-fill. Rinse, and repeat. An alternative to this is collecting oysters. Although you simply dive down and grab them, the more oysters you collect, the higher your lung capacity will naturally rise.

For: Rohanpk

Missions: Amphibious Assault, Mike Toreno.

Helper: Usherber

Link: Link To Your Save

Notes: I don't know what's going on but I noticed when I got the save file that the blip of the airport entrance in Mike Toreno was still pointed. confused.gif If you want you can have a look.

Enjoy the rest of the game! colgate.gif

Edited by Usherber