Mad Doggs Mansion

killa_killac

I really havent gone to it to much after I unlocked it, and I dont feel like wasting time, lol, is there anything to do at the mansion? or is it just a savehouse?

Struff Bunstridge

There's a gym, a savepoint which most people say you shouldn't use if you like playing basketball, a Seasparrow on the roof, and I think there may be a pickup or two. Possibly, and I'm not clear on this at all, at least one Sprunk machine and at least one arcade game. I don't use it much either. It's a headache to get to by road, and it's not a very convenient location either.

There's a gym, a savepoint which most people say you shouldn't use if you like playing basketball

This is only if you have v1.

v2 games don't seem to cause the basketball glitch.

Struff Bunstridge

Aha, thanks for letting me know, girishb.

There's a gym, a savepoint which most people say you shouldn't use if you like playing basketball

Yeah, V2 Doesn't have the glitch. I never noticed it when i bought V2, But before that when i had V1, I had that glitch, but not in v2 monocle.gif

I haven't visited Madd Dogg's mansion that much, but I have to say, it's not that great, IMO! It may be big, but it doesn't look all that great! I like Vercetti Estates in Vice City better. Now, that was a sick mansion! icon14.gif

There is a picture of people conduction a weird ritual on the wall.

a Seasparrow on the roof

I thought it was a Sparrow dontgetit.gif

I'm sure it is a sparrow. I remember when i looked it was tounge2.gif

It is indeed a Sparrow, it's unable to shoot or land on water. I don't consider Madd Dogg's Mansion to be the best savehouse in Los Santos, despite its add-ons. It's a bitch getting up there just for the kick too. If I'm passing and I want to save, fair enough, but I won't go there deliberately for anything.

I visited Madd Dogg's Mansion for the first time in a long time. And guess what I found!?! There was a Kart parked, so I took it for a spin. icon14.gif It was awesome! I didn't know that you can use a Kart. After playing that mission where CJ and Madd Dogg chase down OG Loc on the Karts, I always wanted to drive one, again. But, I didn't think you could've. But, at last, my wish has come true lol! biggrin.gif Too bad we can't race in an actual Kart racing. cryani.gif

I visited Madd Dogg's Mansion for the first time in a long time. And guess what I found!?! There was a Kart parked, so I took it for a spin. icon14.gif It was awesome! I didn't know that you can use a Kart. After playing that mission where CJ and Madd Dogg chase down OG Loc on the Karts, I always wanted to drive one, again. But, I didn't think you could've. But, at last, my wish has come true lol! biggrin.gif Too bad we can't race in an actual Kart racing. cryani.gif

Have you tried the street races round the back of Wang Autos?

Steve

xNamexTakenx...did you know that after the mission "Home in the Hills" (or thereabouts

toward the end of the main missions)

a Kart spawns under the same bridge that has

the "micro MP5" underneath it, right by/going directly East of the Ganton Savehouse (going to LS Forum) but at the opposite end by the Forum.

And its not there "every" time...

You know...go away, come back

I like Vercetti Estates in Vice City better. Now, that was a sick mansion! icon14.gif

breadfish_by_Moto.gif

Very much agreed.