Teen killed

Mokiesmoky

I knew this kid. Here is the story :

Slain teen came here for 'a better life'

Ponte and the 19-year-old man were found bleeding from stab wounds in the 1000-block of East 33rd Avenue shortly after police were called to Grays Park, where about a dozen teens were causing a disturbance just after 2 a.m.

As the officers were en route, another call came in from a resident who reported hearing screams nearby, Const. Tim Fanning said.

Paramedics took the two teens to hospital, but Ponte didn't make it. It's unclear when he died.

R.I.P. sad.gif

Life sucks and then you die

But if your filipino,

You die with some damn pride.

I hope he did.

Were you good friends with him? Or did you just "know" him?

Looks like the kid was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing but bad luck.

Sorry about your loss.

Im really sorry man i know what thats like.

This is common in London nowadays. 5 teenagers are shot or stabbed in london every week. I know a boy who was stabbed to death in an Estate a couple of weeks ago and one of my best friends was stabbed in the back about a month ago. They were both 16.

Im really sorry for your loss. sh*t like this has become too regular. confused.gif

sh*t, what has this forum become? Announce Recent Deaths Forum? People, lighten up! What is this, a funeral? It might as well.

Yeah, it is sad. But stop spreading the sadness.

I know its becoming more regular now , but I think it could get better. The goverment seem to be blaming it on Grime music , but some of the biggest MC's have said all this sh*t is not cool. So when some one does do this , maybe a few years ago they would of bragged and stuff but now they get looked on very badly and not many people think its cool any more to go round stabbing and shooting people.

Of course your always gonna get those nutters but unfortunatly thats the way the world is today confused.gif

Sorry for your loss man.

sh*t, what has this forum become?  Announce Recent Deaths Forum?  People, lighten up!  What is this, a funeral?  It might as well.

Yeah, it is sad.  But stop spreading the sadness.

yeah im going to have to go with svip on this one. It's not that im a smug emotionless bastard, i feel sorry for you, i really do, but talk to people who actually knew these people. What can people on a forum really offer? "im sorry to hear that?" Are you attempting to reach out and share your pain with others who have been in a similar situation? i just dont understand, but one way or another a topic full of "oh im sorry to hear that" and "oh that happend to me" isn't exactly prime material for discussion. and don't get offended, im not being cold.

Maybe someone should start an official "I know someone who died topic" cryani.gif

YourNeighborhoodKiller
sh*t, what has this forum become? Announce Recent Deaths Forum? People, lighten up! What is this, a funeral? It might as well.

Yeah, it is sad. But stop spreading the sadness.

I have to agree with you.

This is getting really old.

New account: Gezim

I knew this kid. Here is the story :

Slain teen came here for 'a better life'

Ponte and the 19-year-old man were found bleeding from stab wounds in the 1000-block of East 33rd Avenue shortly after police were called to Grays Park, where about a dozen teens were causing a disturbance just after 2 a.m.

As the officers were en route, another call came in from a resident who reported hearing screams nearby, Const. Tim Fanning said.

Paramedics took the two teens to hospital, but Ponte didn't make it. It's unclear when he died.

R.I.P. sad.gif

Jesus Christ, what a tragic end to this kid's life.

I hope the a$$hole who shanked him and the

other dude gets a long prison term for his

douchebaggery.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.