How do you un-upgrade your psp?

presidintboosh

Sorry mate, you cant get the cheat device, BUT YOU CAN get some great

hacked save games.

• 3 weeks later...

You can Downgrade ANY PSP firmware. Use the following method (I've posted this in a couple of other similar threads):

You could downgrade your PSP using the Pandora Battery method - you can use it to downgrade ANY PSP Firmware. Once you create a Pandora battery, you cannot re-use it, so use a spare one! Make sure you read up on what you are doing first though - don't come crying to me if it don't work, because I can't help you.

Things you'll need:

1. A (friend's) PSP with a Custom Firmware installed.

2. Your own PSP.

3. A spare PSP battery.

4. A (decently) sized Pro Duo Memory Stick.

You use your friend's PSP to create the Jigkick (or Pandora) battery - this can be used to put ANY PSP into Service mode - it's how Sony fix broken/briked PSPs. Once you've downgraded to FW 1.50, you can update to any firmware you like, official or custom, just make sure you get the right one for your model (there are some PSP-2000 [slim & Lite] specific firmwares).

Go to HERE for the downloads which you need. There is a Readme included. Any more questions, post a reply.

Hope this helps. 

• 1 month later...
You can Downgrade ANY PSP firmware. Use the following method (I've posted this in a couple of other similar threads):

You could downgrade your PSP using the Pandora Battery method - you can use it to downgrade ANY PSP Firmware. Once you create a Pandora battery, you cannot re-use it, so use a spare one! Make sure you read up on what you are doing first though - don't come crying to me if it don't work, because I can't help you.

Things you'll need:

1. A (friend's) PSP with a Custom Firmware installed.

2. Your own PSP.

3. A spare PSP battery.

4. A (decently) sized Pro Duo Memory Stick.

You use your friend's PSP to create the Jigkick (or Pandora) battery - this can be used to put ANY PSP into Service mode - it's how Sony fix broken/briked PSPs. Once you've downgraded to FW 1.50, you can update to any firmware you like, official or custom, just make sure you get the right one for your model (there are some PSP-2000 [slim & Lite] specific firmwares).

Go to HERE for the downloads which you need. There is a Readme included. Any more questions, post a reply.

Hope this helps. 

I'm not even gonna try this, nobody i know even knows what homebrew is.