how many people are taking April 29th off

Andydx

I took the whole week off,

From 28 april untill 6th May.

I will pretend I'm sick and skip school. biggrin.gif And maybe I will take off the whole week.

KillerKabel-Tuesday

I took the whole week off,

From 28 april untill 6th May.

same here, i get 12 days paid vacation and i figure ill take that week off to play the game and loaf about like i did when i was a kid on summer vacation

All I can say is I'm glad I am a professional poker player.

Poker ftw!

Seriously hope I am not doing any tournaments then...

A breast cancer charity tourney is planned in melbourne in april come to think of it..... suicidal.gif

I go to school, but I don't go on lessons. Definitely, on that day I will go to school, but again just skip some lessons, run into shop, buy GTA IV and return.

I would take the week off and go home (where my 360 is) but April 29 happens to be during finals week for me. That's good in the long run I guess because I can play it while school is out and it won't be distracting me from any work.

But man those extra days of waiting while I know everyone else has it are going to be killer confused.gif

Il be off from the Mon-Fri, so il take the whole week off......even though il miss 2 of my GSCE's i dont care.....29th will be the best day ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Il be off from the Mon-Fri, so il take the whole week off......even though il miss 2 of my GSCE's i dont care.....29th will be the best day ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously school is more important than a f*cking game (OMG i sounded like my dad then.)

Now known as Goldey.

CrocodileDundee

I'm a nice boy I will go to school and every lesson and when I come home I will play the game.

user posted image

Seriously school is more important than a f*cking game (OMG i sounded like my dad then.)

well im doing sh*t in school anyway........and GtaIV is way more important than the rest of my live, God. smile.gif

well im doing sh*t in school anyway........and GtaIV is way more important than the rest of my live, God. smile.gif

Hey, i didn't do very good at school either but a G grade is better than a U, trust me, go to school or you will regret it like i did. I know you probably hear that a lot but it really is true.

Now known as Goldey.

I didn't go to school one day last term of year 12.

Infact all up for my last year at school, I went about 2 weeks worth.

I now make more money than dad, and I am a lot happier than I ever was at school.

Hey, i didn't do very good at school either but a G grade is better than a U, trust me, go to school or you will regret it like i did. I know you probably hear that a lot but it really is true.

The only GCSE I got was an X in Geography. If you're going into further education, it won't really matter - KeySkills level 2 accounts for a C in math and English, which are mandatory until you are 20yo.

I now make more money than dad, and I am a lot happier than I ever was at school.

But you did your Exams right?

Now known as Goldey.

You are a lucky one out of thousands.

You'd be very irresponsible to encourage others to do the same.

The amount of people I know who did similar and are now broke, approaching-alcoholism, selling drugs, or going to prison is worrying.

Edited by Emm Ell

I did my exams, but if I were the guy in charge, I wouldn't have let myself.

I didn't read any of the books, didn't know what I was talking about, nothing.

And I still passed everything happy.gif

But it wasn't about the exams for me, I didn't see them as a big deal.

Plus HSC (Higher School Cert.) won't do anything to get you into a job better than Pizza Hut.

im just not gunno turn up lol f*ck work on the 29th. actually im gunno have the whole week on sick.

I like your style man biggrin.gif

im just not gunno turn up lol f*ck work on the 29th. actually im gunno have the whole week on sick.

I like your style man biggrin.gif

Hell yeah!

"I can't come in today... :shady cough:... I'm sick"

"GTA comes out today, get your ass into work!"

"...I'll let you play?" tounge.gif