gta IV features children

grandtheftautoIVps3

grandtheftautoIVps3

sorry but this doesnt only cover the title it yes does cover that but more, and id like to start by saying that, ok so i was watching this vid about gta IV on youtube and it was an analysis on the first trailer and the broke it down and paused at at a certain screen, and they pointed out that there was children walking about the city with backpacks. ok so i though like no freakin way cuz youll be able to kill children? thats coll i mean i dont really care about killing virtual children but does anyone else think that there will be kids? Please feel free to post your thoughts and idead. And also another thing (sorry this thing is so long) but i was also watching another gat IV vid and the people doing the vid (they werent from from rockstar) said that this game had a possibility of being rated t i just thought hahaha yea right so please share your thoughts and ideas about that too, thank you.

Exkabewbikadid

No children. The "children" in the trailer were just pedestrians who were stuck halfway in the ground do to a glitch in an early build of the game.

oQywcQM.jpg