Radio Stations

Outer Haven

So I'm playing GTA3 right now again and will be playing though all the GTA's until IV comes out. I was listening to Chatterbox and was thinking to myself how awesome and hilarious the radio show is. I really hope it makes a comeback this time around.

So what other radio stations from Liberty City will be making a comeback?

- Head Radio

- Double Clef FM

- K-Jah Radio

- Rise FM

- Lips106

- Game Radio

- MSX

- Flashback

- Chatterbox

Which do you want/not want to return?

Discuss

Want

-Head Radio

-Lips 106

-Flashback

and cough(emotion98.3)cough

I hope Fernando returns in some way, he is hilarious on Chatterbox.

Want

-Head Radio

-Lips 106

-Flashback

"Life Is Not A Reset Button, Just The Other day our dog ran out on the street and got ran over my kid comes running saying Mommy Mommy Wheres the Reset Button. Lazlo, Life Is Not A Reset Button"

"But This Show Does (BEEP) Ok Next Caller

"Turnips"

"Ok what about them" and on and on with the show

Want

-Head Radio

-Lips 106

-Flashback

"Life Is Not A Reset Button, Just The Other day our dog ran out on the street and got ran over my kid comes running saying Mommy Mommy Wheres the Reset Button. Lazlo, Life Is Not A Reset Button"

"Turnips"

AHAHAHAHA! I was listening to the radio and that was playing just as I was reading that! HAHAHA! Oh sh*t I can't stop laughing. lol.gif

novasknight2k6

they might mimic popular radio stations that can be heard in New York like z100, hot 97 and power 105.1

but anyways,

i think flash, rise and head

Want

-Head Radio

-Lips 106

-Flashback

"Turnips"

AHAHAHAHA! I was listening to the radio and that was playing just as I was reading that! HAHAHA! Oh sh*t I can't stop laughing. lol.gif

Maybe Im Watching You Claude Speed tounge2.gif haha i know your name tounge.gif

Chatterbox, most definitely. Lazlow was great in GTA3 and Vice City, he was OK in San Andreas but not at his best.

Hopefully he returns to proper form in GTA4 colgate.gif

they might mimic popular radio stations that can be heard in New York like z100, hot 97 and power 105.1

but anyways,

Quite possible. But I'd think they'd bring back some of the old stations just to keep that GTA feel to it. If everything was so realistic then what the hell? It just wouldn't feel like GTA anymore. whatsthat.gif

I hope K-jah and Game FM return. We know we will get a talk show. Not sure if it will be called chatterbox though.

but anyways,

Quite possible. But I'd think they'd bring back some of the old stations just to keep that GTA feel to it. If everything was so realistic then what the hell? It just wouldn't feel like GTA anymore. whatsthat.gif

Hopefully there have returning ads like

-Dormatron Portable

-Equinox 2.0

-Sissy Sprits Sassy Edition (VC Refrence..lol love that commercial "Gonna Get Higher Than The Skyy)

Want

-Head Radio

-Lips 106

-Flashback

"Turnips"

Maybe Im Watching You Claude Speed tounge2.gif haha i know your name tounge.gif

His name is Claude not Claude Speed

Now known as Goldey.

I hope they have Flashback with all the songs from the 80's and such, but i also hope they have like a radio station with modern music like Green Day or Blink182 etc.

So I'm playing GTA3 right now again and will be playing though all the GTA's until IV comes out. I was listening to Chatterbox and was thinking to myself how awesome and hilarious the radio show is. I really hope it makes a comeback this time around.

- Head Radio

- Double Clef FM

- K-Jah Radio

- Rise FM

- Lips106

- Game Radio

- MSX

- Flashback

- Chatterbox

Discuss

Lol ur not a 360 guy are ya. list some that were in the 3rd and then ill take a look. hopefully most rock stations ya know thats prolly one thing that i liked that they always did put in songs that are not overplayed that we might here on the radio in our surroundings but they do hav some like that and thats cool.

Im perty sure that they mentioned that lazlow wasnt going to be in it they are starting over.

Edited by sinemetu

What do you mean list some that were in the third? All those I listed are all the stations from GTS3... whatsthat.gif

What are you talking about, why would he be a 360 guy, and why would it matter?

Now known as Goldey.

What do you mean list some that were in the third? All those I listed are all the stations from GTS3... whatsthat.gif

Srry GTA 3 cuz thats where its at.

That's what I'm wondering confused.gif

That's what I'm wondering confused.gif

Im just picin on your sig, srry that i thought it was funny and posted bout it, dont want to be a crackhead.

Start over i was fin askin what stations were fro GTA3 omg.

Srry GTA 3 cuz thats where its at.

I'm really confused. mercie_blink.gif

twista fattie
I hope they have Flashback with all the songs from the 80's and such, but i also hope they have like a radio station with modern music like Green Day or Blink182 etc.

wow i wish i knew where u lived cuz id come over there and punch u in the face. Blink182 suicidal.gif

user posted image

- Head Radio

- Double Clef FM

- K-Jah Radio

- Rise FM

- Lips106

- Game Radio

- MSX

- Flashback

- Chatterbox

Discuss

Lol ur not a 360 guy are ya. list some that were in the 3rd and then ill take a look. hopefully most rock stations ya know thats prolly one thing that i liked that they always did put in songs that are not overplayed that we might here on the radio in our surroundings but they do hav some like that and thats cool.

Im perty sure that they mentioned that lazlow wasnt going to be in it they are starting over.

I'm getting really fed up of these stupid fanboys and 9 year olds on this forums.

Now known as Goldey.

- Head Radio

- Double Clef FM

- K-Jah Radio

- Rise FM

- Lips106

- Game Radio

- MSX

- Flashback

- Chatterbox

Discuss

I'm getting really fed up of these stupid fanboys and 9 year olds on this forums.

Whats wrong with u man i was just mentioning his sig thats it dud, wow

- Head Radio

- Double Clef FM

- K-Jah Radio

- Rise FM

- Lips106

- Game Radio

- MSX

- Flashback

- Chatterbox

Discuss

Whats wrong with u man i was just mentioning his sig thats it dud, wow

What's wrong with you, you said list some from the third even though he listed every single one from the third........ confused.gif

So i didn't mean to sound angry i'm just tired and your txt language speak was annoying me

Edited by Flexo Slim

Now known as Goldey.