Is anyone going to use this site?

Randomhero157

Randomhero157

I know I will not come back to this site after I get GTA IV. There would be no reason to come back to this site, would there be?

Well I'm still year after 2 1/2 years, so I guess there must be something.

Like the Off-topic and modding sections as well as finding cheats and tips.

in5dJdX.png

Randomhero157
only when they announce they are working on the next GTA

Ahah yeah. imagine how amazing the next GTA is going to be. This one is going to be awesome. But the next one nervous.gif

Probably gonna start browsing after I finished the game, to discuss random stuff like I did with GTA:SA

JonnyVercetti

Yer ofcourse! if i'm not playing GTA IV for whatever reason (Having a break or parents wanna watch TV or something) i'll be stuck here like paper and glue.

You'll see more people coming here after the release. Don't think I need to explain the reason behind that.

Im sure they will be quieter, Mainly because people will want to avoid spoilers. But they wont be dead. I know i will return icon14.gif

Yeah probably sigh.gif

April 29 when Gta Iv is released the gtaforums will be hilarious and probably will be the same like a week or something after biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

R B

user posted image

29/03/08

I will come back not sure when i know for certain im staying away til i have finished the game don't want to see any spoilers but i will come back once i have finished the game i won't be too active but i will make the odd post.

well i will be back but only after i beat the game. i jut hate spoilers and i know someone is going to spoil something unintentionally so its better to be safe than sorry in my eyes

i won't visit this site for a while after gta iv is released

user posted image

PSN: joe_bevis

どぞよりしく

Randomhero157

Yeah but as everyone said before, every game gets boring after a while. After your bored with it your not going to want to come back and read about it.

GTAIV-NewYork

Only when I'm sure I've dona all the missions cause I don't want the ending to be spoiled for me. Who the hell does?

GTA's BIGGEST FAN

i always came back after GTA III , VC and SA

best site for guides and discussion

Pfft, when am I not here?

I've been here since San An, so I'll be hunting around and discussing when it arrives.

tfdt7hY.gif

BurningRevenge
I know I will not come back to this site after I get GTA IV. There would be no reason to come back to this site, would there be?

"HEY GUYZ HOW DO U DO DAT SECOND MISSION FROM BRUCIE?!!?!?!?!"

"ZOMG! I SAW BIGFOOT ON TOP OF A SKYSCRAPER"

Of course people will still be using this site.

I have played GTA SA and stopped and I still come here, just to chat about GTA games. colgate.gif

other people do the same, people still go to the MM2 forums and that game died years ago.

When i first joined i still posted around the III, VC and SA sections for a quite some time and i never got bored and i'm sure i'll be staying here for quite some time discussing GTA 4.

There's just something about this place that makes me want to come back time after time.

s0h607k.jpg

Well , obviously you wasn't here for SA.

When the game is released , you have to be in here.

Everyday news features of the games are found out , new secrets , new stunts , tricks , funny thing that you won't be able to find by yourself.

Well I'm still year after 2 1/2 years, so I guess there must be something.

Like the Off-topic and modding sections as well as finding cheats and tips.

same

user posted image

CarpetDweller

Well, I started coming to GTAForums regularly in the buildup to San Andreas' release and the activity here didn't seem to dip much around the time it came out. There might be a more noticable difference this time if they are releasing on the same day all around the world because everyone will be in the same position. There won't be a reason to read other people's opinions of the game as you'll already have it yourself.

But here's a few topic titles I think will soon appear on the front page:

"What did you like about the game?""What I hate about GTAIV""I thought they said..." [Complaining about something misunderstood from an article or a widely believed rumour started by another forum member. "THEY" rarely gets traced back to Rockstar]"When does [insert location here] open?" see the 4 billion "Didier Sachs" topics after SA's release. Or just asking how many more missions till more of the map is revealed.] "Cool pictures I've taken with the in-game camera phone". "Cool stunt videos I've made"."What cheats do we know of?""Do you cheat because I don't. I am God and I don't need them. What do you mean "fun"? You've lost me.""Wow! Wasn't it cool when....""I wanted STEAK"."It would have been better with planes""SECRET PLANE found in garage in Alderney!!!!" [Open to reveal - "FOOLED U F*CKER!!!!]"I found a glitch""Cool things I found""Did you know" - All replies here are "YES""I saw Tommy humping Bigfoot!""What was your favourite mission?""When is the PC version out?!" "I've completed it!!!!!" "I have 99.8% and don't know what I need to do!""Guide to achieving 100%""Guide to clothing""Guide to Girlfriends.""This mission is too hard!""All missions are too easy" "It should be more realistic." "They ruined it with all the realism!" "Whoops, sorry posted in wrong forum. Mods please lock.""Eastereggs I found"."Girlfriends are a pointless feature!""What's going to happen in the next game?""What downloadable content do you want?""Who'd win in a fight Niko, Tommy or your Dad?""It's better on the PS3!""It's better on the 360!""CLUES to where the next game is set". ...I really could go on for a lot longer. I guarantee we haven't seen the end of phrases like "THIS IS NOT THE SIMS" and "THIS GRAND THEFT AUTO, NOT GRAND THEFT [insert word here].

In other words, imagine the forums as they are right now, but with people actually knowing what they are talking about. The days of the tumbleweed are long gone.

Of course GTAForums does talk about more than just GTAIV.

user posted image

GTA's BIGGEST FAN
Well, I started coming to GTAForums regularly in the buildup to San Andreas' release and the activity here didn't seem to dip much around the time it came out. There might be a more noticable difference this time if they are releasing on the same day all around the world because everyone will be in the same position. There won't be a reason to read other people's opinions of the game as you'll already have it yourself.

But here's a few topic titles I think will soon appear on the front page:

"What did you like about the game?""What I hate about GTAIV""I thought they said..." [Complaining about something misunderstood from an article or a widely believed rumour started by another forum member. "THEY" rarely gets traced back to Rockstar]"When does [insert location here] open?" see the 4 billion "Didier Sachs" topics after SA's release. Or just asking how many more missions till more of the map is revealed.] "Cool pictures I've taken with the in-game camera phone". "Cool stunt videos I've made"."What cheats do we know of?""Do you cheat because I don't. I am God and I don't need them. What do you mean "fun"? You've lost me.""Wow! Wasn't it cool when....""I wanted STEAK"."It would have been better with planes""SECRET PLANE found in garage in Alderney!!!!" [Open to reveal - "FOOLED U F*CKER!!!!]"I found a glitch""Cool things I found""Did you know" - All replies here are "YES""I saw Tommy humping Bigfoot!""What was your favourite mission?""When is the PC version out?!" "I've completed it!!!!!" "I have 99.8% and don't know what I need to do!""Guide to achieving 100%""Guide to clothing""Guide to Girlfriends.""This mission is too hard!""All missions are too easy" "It should be more realistic." "They ruined it with all the realism!" "Whoops, sorry posted in wrong forum. Mods please lock.""Eastereggs I found"."Girlfriends are a pointless feature!""What's going to happen in the next game?""What downloadable content do you want?""Who'd win in a fight Niko, Tommy or your Dad?""It's better on the PS3!""It's better on the 360!""CLUES to where the next game is set". ...I really could go on for a lot longer. I guarantee we haven't seen the end of phrases like "THIS IS NOT THE SIMS" and "THIS GRAND THEFT AUTO, NOT GRAND THEFT [insert word here].

In other words, imagine the forums as they are right now, but with people actually knowing what they are talking about. The days of the tumbleweed are long gone.

Of course GTAForums does talk about more than just GTAIV.

u put a big smile on my face

icon14.gif thank you

•"I wanted STEAK".

I'm getting steak in an hour or 2, woo.

Anyway, i think i'll stick around. I haven't been around long, but it's one of the only forums i've spent this long at. Plus i always like to find out if someone else is struggling with the same mission, it makes me feel better tounge.gif

Nah, there's no way I'm staying at this site once the game comes out...

moto_whistle.gif

Sent from my ayePhone