How much would ca$h you give

topdawg46

How much cash would you give to play IV for one hour?

For me i would give like 150 euro's orso(200 dollar)

user posted image

I wouldn't want to stop, so I am going to have to also say I would

wait for it to come out. That way I can play it all I want to.

To topic starter,

Well you do own a PS3 i'm guessing so you can afford to dish out loads of money for something that isn't worth it.

/Fanboyism

£10 / $5 - or, if I could film it £25 / $50.

chapman_bobby

EDIT: Phil112 clarified his meaning so I'm removing this passage of text to avoid further conflicts for future posters under this topic.

As for the topic, I don't believe playing the game for a single hour would justify me spending my hard earned money. More importantly, I feel that a single hour of GTA IV would only arouse an appetite that, for a few months at least, I would not be able to quench.

Edited by chapman_bobby

Playing it for that 1 hour would be awesome, however it would be harder for me to wait until the release date after having experienced its awesomeness first hand, than it would to just wait it out without playing the game.

Well probably only 5-10 Pound, because once im on there, i wouldnt be able to stop so i would rather wait until release date.

How much cash would you give to play IV for one hour?

For me i would give like 150 euro's orso(200 dollar)

user posted image

Like a penny....

I would rather wait and pay £50 for a life time of GTAIV but just to wet my appetite i would pay 10 US $ and so say in exchange rate. icon14.gif

150 euro's (200 dollar)

wow.gif

That's like roughly a 100 pound, you'd seriously pay 100 quid to play GTA 4 for an hour, you have more money than sense then.

I'd probably leave the hours play and just wait for the full game.

s0h607k.jpg

1 w00Ld p4y l1k3 500 d0114rs 4nd 1f i c0uld f1Lm 1t i w0uld p4y 1000 d01l4rs th3n 1 w0uld sh0w th3 d3m0 f0r pr3vi3v m4gz f0r c4sh.....

biggrin.gif

R B

user posted image

29/03/08

I can sell everything for that : my house , my car and I send my sister to get some cash from old people happy.gif

I wouldn't be bothered to live in the street or under a brigde for a while , just to play some minutes.

Yea im a real fanboy

I can sell everything for that : my house , my car and I send my sister to get some cash from old people happy.gif

I wouldn't be bothered to live in the street or under a brigde for a while , just to play some minutes.

Yea im a real fanboy

Yeah youre the guy that was going to play for 4 months or some sh*t...

I think youre taking it a bit to far, i mean it is still just a game and theres more things in life than games right? monocle.gif

R B

user posted image

29/03/08

ehh... maybe $10. I mean considering that for like $60 in 3 months i will be able to play it as much as I want... an hour worth of demo/previewing it three months early... probably worth about $10.