gta 4

gamer1010

you call a taxi and you chose one of two options, enjoy the ride or trip skip. do you have then two options for the subway system

do you what we have two options of?

YOUR MOM

-14th time

lol im jk, i think it would only be an option of 'trip skip" only because its going to be EXTREMLY boring to watch the game in the subway

Unless you can walk around in the Subway train? That wouldn't get boring. smile.gif

thats what i was thinking

YOUR MOM

-14th time

lol im jk, i think it would only be an option of 'trip skip" only because its going to be EXTREMLY boring to watch the game in the subway

i ment being in the train going to your destination

Unless you can walk around in the Subway train? That wouldn't get boring.  smile.gif

And definintely not when the train enters the Black Mesa facility! wink.gif

But as we know, many of the trains in Liberty City are riding above the city streets, so it might be fun sometimes just watching the citylife from above in the train. icon14.gif

Unless you can walk around in the Subway train? That wouldn't get boring.  smile.gif

But as we know, many of the trains in Liberty City are riding above the city streets, so it might be fun sometimes just watching the citylife from above in the train. icon14.gif

Yeah, i think that would be great. Just sitting on the subway watching the world go by.

Please do learn how to use the forum before posting dozens of worthless topics.

+ ~az

Warden Rhubarb

Yeah, i think that would be great. Just sitting on the subway watching the world go by.

Or starting a gunfight in the carriages

you call a taxi and you chose one of two options, enjoy the ride or trip skip. do you have then two options for the subway system

user posted image

I would imagine it's just like the taxi system. You get in the train, and you can either look around the train, or walk around, or pay a bit extra to get there straight away.

Or starting a gunfight in the carriages

Of course biggrin.gif

And the award for the WORST thread title in GTA IV forum history goes to.... gamer1010!! Step on down!!

It would be awsome if you could walk around the train and kill people that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

twista fattie

YOUR MOM

-14th time

how do u know it will be extremely boring u havent played it yet. im sure the subways will be filled with typical NY weirdos and all sorts of dif people. so im sorta excited by the fact that we can ride it

user posted image

PacificCircle

There really one thing i dont understand tho, if you pay double to make the taxi go faster? Why dont you just "Trip skip"?

user posted image

Most of the time the subway is really boring, I usually spend most of my time thinking "ok only 14 more stops to go..." I wish there was a trip-skip option in real life.

But occasionally there are funny or disturbing things that happen. You're basically just sitting in a narrow room with a cross section of New York's population, which is full of wierdos.

Watch the closing doors please!

And the award for the WORST thread title in GTA IV forum history goes to.... gamer1010!! Step on down!!

screw you

screw you

what did you expect bud. you titled your thread "GTA IV" on a forum called "GTA IV".

could you really have gotten any more general?

Reincarnated Kenji

I prefer that there be a trip skip option when you ride the train, I want to enjoy the

views of the Liberty City skyline at night.