Doing missions alone?

killa_killac

In San Andreas, you could always take gang members with you on missions once you got enough respect. This was one of my favorite things about the game because it was so unrealistic in Vice City and GTA 3 that you were like an army yourself. Does anyone know if Rockstar confirmed anything like getting help from people in your crew or another person.

Also just to save time from making another thread, does anyone know if you can get like your own houses and property again like in Vice City or San Andreas when you eventually get the big mansions and you own it.

about the houses i know that you will be able to buy your own houses but i don't know about the mansions later on in the game

i read somewere that insted of going from raggs to riches as in previos GTA's

this time you wil go from raggs to slightly less raggs.

the recruting gangs question? i wouldent have a clue about that, and the one man army was beter then recruting gangmembers in GTA sanandreas because all they did was get in your way!

hopefully if this is a feture in GTA IV they wont get in your way.

hey f*ck face, dickhead, mother f*cken idiot

why did you change the gta genre name "f ree r oaming" to pony farming?! what kind of a f*ck face would do that to the forum users

oh i know who YOU!!

oh and hey "f*ck face" you do not diserve to be an administrater i will make sure you get kicked out of the admin team and i will get the whole comunity to help

you sir are going down my friend!

It'd be nice if they implemented a team work feature in the game so Niko wouldn't just be a one man army. Although when I get the game, he'll still be a one man army. cool.gif

They really need to improve the AI of recruitments if they do though. The gang members in SA were just a few inches short of being considered retarded IMO.

hellknightdemon
It'd be nice if they implemented a team work feature in the game so Niko wouldn't just be a one man army. Although when I get the game, he'll still be a one man army. cool.gif

They really need to improve the AI of recruitments if they do though. The gang members in SA were just a few inches short of being considered retarded IMO.

lol no kidding i just used em as bait so i didnt get all the gunfire on me

Marian Gaborik

I dont think Niko is affiliated with a gang...

Irony...

And do you not have any friends...

...this is his 11th banned account. Someone clearly has too much time on their hands.

I dont think Niko is affiliated with a gang...

But he is affiliated with friends.

1. Yes, you probably will be able to take friends.

2. You will be able to buy houses (most likely apartments), and eventually a penthouse. Which I doubt you'll buy, but you'll probably take it from someone like in Vice City. Playboy X will betray you, so you kill him, and you take his penthouse, which was mentioned in the latest preview. And this time, you can do more with the houses instead of sniping all the magazines and accessories around the house. You can view the city, run around the house, boost health, play games on your TV, hopefully watch TV, etc.

Playstation3 Name: Simseth

Add me!

I expect there'll be missions you do with other people. It depends what mission it is. I'd like to see it in the same way as previous GTA's i.e. bank robberies are done with a team and simple bump off missions are done on your own. Besides you'd have to split money more ways in real life (lol) if you took a team of people.