Quickest way to get money?

MartyVice30

I have 100% on Vice City, and am currently trying to get the Godfather rating.

I have been using the heli /garage trick as well as killing sprees to raise it, but I also heard having money helps alot as well.

So I want to get max money, my question is, what is the best way to max out your money?

I know about the test track trick where you get a second better than your last time, but I already have very god times for all the races......

Any help appreciated.

do the mission Cone Crazy or vigilante mission

i suggest you to use the vigilante mission because thats the way to get your rating and money maxed out

bagged and tagged by 'nujer

I MIND MY OWN BUSINESS GOOD SIR

Thats right vigillante missions are best way to make a lot of money. So you can destroy a lot of boats and helicopters cause every one of them add 30 points to your ranking score. Destroying of car or gang member add 5 points.

The best money-making technique by far to me is doing the VC Endurance race at the car showroom and blowing up the cars with a rocket launcher...$30,000 a race so yeah..

The best money-making technique by far to me is doing the VC Endurance race at the car showroom and blowing up the cars with a rocket launcher...$30,000 a race so yeah..

But by the time you get to where you can do those races and earn that money - you don't really need it biggrin.gif

Steve

Do the Dirtring statium event repeatedly. Or do the Cone Crazy money trick. Or you can do Vigilante/Brown Thunder.

VC Endurance gives you money but it takes long and is boring.

But by the time you get to where you can do those races and earn that money - you don't really need it biggrin.gif

Steve

I don't know about you, but even by then I am nowhere near maximum cash. So the method is still valid. However, I would agree that maybe it isn't the fastest way to gain money, as it is a rather lengthy race. Vigilante seems to be the best option, if you can handle the Hunter well enough.

Thats right vigillante missions are best way to make a lot of money. So you can destroy a lot of boats and helicopters cause every one of them add 30 points to your ranking score. Destroying of car or gang member add 5 points.

30 points per heli is correct...

No points for cars.

No points for boats.

Gang members count the same as any other person in VC-- 1 point, but this is only credited if you visit a pay-n-spray or save your game prior to getting killed or busted... if you get killed or busted before doing this you get no points at all-- they actually made a stat for this in San Andreas (Total Legitimate kills)....

YOu do get 1 point per person killed on vigilante (credited immediately-- and you won't lose this).

The points for cash is-- 1 point per $5000-- so with Maximum money you will get 200,000 Criminal rating points...

Remember spawning car cheats lose you 999 points and dying or getting busted lose you 3 points each.

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

gta legend 070

my advice is doing the missions such as the dirt bike or stadium one coz if you do them you can trigger a lot of money ready for you. as these missions are

SIMPLY and hard they will give you a prize for it