Taxi's

Dabigman

Just wondering, If we can use taxis properly now, will we still be able to nick 'em?

I mean won't he just keep getting in the back, instead of pulling the driver out?

I don't see any reason why not. Flag down a taxi, open the door..and bash the driver's skull against the steering wheel.

in saints row, it was that f you wanted to steal a car, you would have to go next to the driver side, then press the "steal" button.

if you wanted a ride, then you would have to press the "steal" button on the drivers side

i think gta iv will do the same thing

Yea you can, but i think you can just take a ride in them if your feeling like a model citizen. tounge.gif

in saints row, it was that f you wanted to steal a car, you would have to go next to the driver side, then press the "steal" button.

if you wanted a ride, then you would have to press the "steal" button on the drivers side

i think gta iv will do the same thing

Nah, i think you would just have to press a button by the side of the road, like R3 or somrthing and all the butons will lock and a cab will pull up, niko will just automaticlly enter...

Now known as Goldey.

I would have thought it was fairly obvious with a title like "Grand Theft Auto".

in5dJdX.png