Jump to content

Platty Isn't English


munkeypoo34

Recommended Posts

What's this all about?

98% of teenagers surround their minds with Rap music and the other 2% stayed with Metal. If you're part of the 2% that stayed with Metal, put this in your signature.

 

Bagged and tagged by 'nujer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

PlattySerb is English Edited by AndySerb
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He isn't english for sure, but something different.

Yeah, it's pretty cut and dry to me as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lol i treid asking this alittle while ago and i got no where. Now ive just learned to accept that only the Z-corp members know. confused.gif Oh well im patient enough to wait.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lol i treid asking this alittle while ago and i got no where. Now ive just learned to accept that only the Z-corp members know. confused.gif Oh well im patient enough to wait.

It's worth it. Trust me.

 

 

ph34r.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lol i treid asking this alittle while ago and i got no where. Now ive just learned to accept that only the Z-corp members know.  confused.gif  Oh well im patient enough to wait.

It's worth it. Trust me.

 

 

ph34r.gif

lol you dont know. ceedot?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lol i treid asking this alittle while ago and i got no where. Now ive just learned to accept that only the Z-corp members know.  confused.gif  Oh well im patient enough to wait.

It's worth it. Trust me.

 

 

ph34r.gif

Yeah, like you know sarcasm.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lol i treid asking this alittle while ago and i got no where. Now ive just learned to accept that only the Z-corp members know.  confused.gif  Oh well im patient enough to wait.

It's worth it. Trust me.

 

 

ph34r.gif

Yeah, like you know sarcasm.gif

You don't know! sarcasm.gif

 

 

Wanna chat? biggrin.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lol i treid asking this alittle while ago and i got no where. Now ive just learned to accept that only the Z-corp members know.  confused.gif  Oh well im patient enough to wait.

It's worth it. Trust me.

 

 

ph34r.gif

Yeah, like you know sarcasm.gif

You don't know! sarcasm.gif

 

 

Wanna chat? biggrin.gif

ceedot i just dont beleive you mate confused.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lol i treid asking this alittle while ago and i got no where. Now ive just learned to accept that only the Z-corp members know.  confused.gif  Oh well im patient enough to wait.

It's worth it. Trust me.

 

 

ph34r.gif

Yeah, like you know sarcasm.gif

You don't know! sarcasm.gif

 

 

Wanna chat? biggrin.gif

ceedot i just dont beleive you mate confused.gif

Don't believe me then tounge.gif

 

 

Platty Isn't English, mate. You don't know what it is, and it's probobly killing you. Haha.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 months and 2 days till you all know what we've known for months and months.

 

The best kept secret in GTA history.

It better be good sly.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

tommy vs. claude

All we know at this point is that he is one un-English bastard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 months and 2 days till you all know what we've known for months and months.

 

The best kept secret in GTA history.

It better be good sly.gif

NVB20i 2.0. wink.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

lol. I think it might have something to do with the platypus boat like Pandazoot said but i dont know. Ceedot is right, i do want to know but o wellums. patience is a virtue. tounge.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is Platty short for Platypus? The boat that Niko comes into Liberty on?  If I'm correct.

Patience, my friend.

 

Come April the 29th, all your questions will be answered.

RAAAAAAAAAAAH lol. Im jealous of all you Z-corp members. I would be soooo smug if i knew. tounge.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.