People will rememer you! Sucks?

Maximilian

As people and cops remember your crimes it means that there will be the same people each time you load a saved game.

I think after playing a while everybody will be either dead, runnig away from me or starting shooting at me!

As people and cops remember your crimes it means that there will be the same people each time you load a saved game.

I think after playing a while everybody will be either dead, runnig away from me or starting shooting at me!

What are the chances that you will see the same ped anytime soon?

I don´t know, but the chance will grow the longer you play the game!

Suppose, but like JonnyVercetti said they might only remember you once. Not throughout the whole game.

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

I'm almost in disbelief over this feature. Because it implies that peds will be significant, as in not just randomly generated, which just sounds impossible. To have an entire city inhabited with dozens upon dozens of peds who remain even after you've shut off the console just doesn't make much sense. Oblivion had it, but nowhere near to the extent Rockstar has mentioned.

I just don't know. Does this mean peds have homes, live life, are a dynamic prescence?

Not a new topic idea either, but it is said in the same terms as cars appearing and Niko acting with NPCs and story characters, based on the various things I read recently, there's no najor concern the way you describe the new feature. Mainly it relates similar to The Warriors in that acting like a criminal will get you noticed? Have you seen how The Warriors works when you tend to break the law? If GTA4 plays completely different from the Warriors, I will be surprised, but so far, the descriptions sound similar enough.

I'm almost in disbelief over this feature. Because it implies that peds will be significant, as in not just randomly generated, which just sounds impossible. To have an entire city inhabited with dozens upon dozens of peds who remain even after you've shut off the console just doesn't make much sense. Oblivion had it, but nowhere near to the extent Rockstar has mentioned.

I just don't know. Does this mean peds have homes, live life, are a dynamic prescence?

It could mean that. I mean we can take pictures of peds with our camera phone and look them up. So it could be possible to find out their address etc.

Suppose, but like JonnyVercetti said they might only remember you once. Not throughout the whole game.

I´m sure that they will not remember you once! Maybe just for a certain time or something like that. If you drive around while killing lots of people then there would be really manny manny people to remember you once!

From what I take of this is as follows, for eg: you shoot down a cop in the middle of the street, pedestrians scramble in every direction, running down alleys, around corners etc. In your escape you run around a corner and the peds that have run this direction see you, remember you and keep running.

Once you leave the area they will dissapear just like any other gta I am sure, with completely new and randomnly generated peds everytime. Characters and girlfriends will be the only static living people in the game. I can't fathom or comprehend it being any different.

no no no!! what the hell do you expect from the game!? the peds will just randomly spawn and unspawn like in the previous GTAs. It's just that as long as you're around them they will remember your crimes. When you're far enough away they will just disappear, just like cars and every other stuff that moves around.

For each ped to have an actual identity and remember stuff you'd have to wait at least 5 more years, but as of today that's not even possible.

you suck

you suck

win

The fact is that you can take a snapshot of a ped , enter the picture into the police computer then find this mail adress.

I think you can go at his home , f*ck his wife , take his kids and stole all his Playboy magasine ( still wet , of course ).