Collecting money from assets

Steve Crook

Do you bother collecting the money from your assets?

I find that once they start generating money I don't really need it, so I usually don't bother.

I get a few hundred thousand early on from the taxi driver mission and that plus what I've earned from missions is easily enough to but all the safe houses and assets. By the time they actually start generating money I am long past needing any.

I never buy any weapons in Ammunation. You can pick up much better weapons if you know where to go. And there's only so much you can spend on a quick fumble down a dark alleyway biggrin.gif

Steve

yea, same here, i got most of my money from doing the vigilante missions, so by the time i was getting assets, i didnt really care cause i already had a sh*tload of cash

I wont purposely drive to the assets to collect but if I'm in that area or pass it by I usually take what is there.

Does the money ever run out after you collect a certain amount? And if it does do you need to collect all the money to get 100%?

No, it will be appearing over and over. As soon as you finish missions for the asset, you're done with it. smile.gif

Does the money ever run out after you collect a certain amount? And if it does do you need to collect all the money to get 100%?

No, it doesn't run out. It gets up to a certain limit (different limits for different assets) and stops there until you collect it. Then it starts building up again.

You need to have completed all the missions at each asset and to have them all generating money to get 100%. But you don't need to have collected any money from any of them for 100%

Steve

I wont purposely drive to the assets to collect but if I'm in that area or pass it by I usually take what is there.

yeah that what i do unless im really strapped for cash

Do you bother collecting the money from your assets?

Not unless I need the money, or sometimes if I run past one I'll collect it.

yea I collect every thing exept the ones in Little heiati

What do you do with the money you collect? biggrin.gif

Steve

i collect cash all the time so i can afford ammo 4 my M60 i love it so much! inlove.gifinlove.gif

You BUY ammo?

Why don't you just pick it up for free?

And why do you prefer the M60 to the Minigun?

Steve

M60 FREAK!!!!&#3

well the M60 has a very captivating chatter chatter noise when u fire it the mini gun just goes burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! plus the M60 kind of makes me happy im a new man when i hold it with out an M60 tommys life is meaningless and without tommy the M60 is just a gun plus i can aim it up so i can take out copper choppers with it its my fav weapon with out it id just do this suicidal.gif

M60 FREAK!!!!&#3
i collect cash all the time so i can afford ammo 4 my M60 i love it so much! inlove.gif  inlove.gif

You BUY ammo?

Steve

were can i pick it up free?

i collect cash all the time so i can afford ammo 4 my M60 i love it so much! inlove.gif  inlove.gif

You BUY ammo?

Steve

were can i pick it up free?

lol your M60 pick up is at the Fort Baxter airbase in the guard tower enjoy!!!

You BUY ammo?

Steve

M60 is ten times more effective online than the Chaingun. You could get off 5 rounds from an M60 (Enough to easily kill a person) By the time you could only get 1 round off of a chaingun (cause tommy has to lift it up etc). Plus it has a lot more accuracy and really easy to shoot a heli down without being to slow to get out of the way of it running you over. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

What do you do with the money you collect?

nothing hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and...ha

Like others, I'd done the taxi missions early so money wasn't a huge issue initially; used to collect until it got boring- then I'd collect if I was in the area but no special trips after a while. Especially when you have'm all, that became tedious.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to collect it regular, but now ive got so much there nothin to spend it on. ut if im near somewhere i will collect it.