GTA A New Age

Greatest Thing Alive

Greatest Thing Alive

Well Since Grand Theft Auto 4 will set a new boundary on next-gen video games, I am curious how will it change your life.

For me it would bring a bunch of bad grades untill May 25th where my hearing of the world will shut off and hightened for GTA 4.

Well Since Grand Theft Auto 4 will set a new boundary on next-gen video games, I am curious how will it change your life.

For me it would bring a bunch of bad grades untill May 25th where my hearing of the world will shut off and hightened for GTA 4.

video games don't change peoples lives, they only change the lives of people who have no lives!

topic closed.

hey f*ck face, dickhead, mother f*cken idiot

why did you change the gta genre name "f ree r oaming" to pony farming?! what kind of a f*ck face would do that to the forum users

oh i know who YOU!!

oh and hey "f*ck face" you do not diserve to be an administrater i will make sure you get kicked out of the admin team and i will get the whole comunity to help

you sir are going down my friend!

How can this change your life?

Schoolwork is more important than a videogame, as well as your future

The Grand Theft Auto Forums Republic Army says Get a life

It will probobly effect me, by wanting to play it, while I should be doing homework or studying or some sh*t.

Omg lol, how can it change you life? Its just a game! Ottae?....lock this bitch up! icon14.gifbiggrin.gif

XXIX.IV.MMVIII

YourNeighborhoodKiller

It will not effect me much.

I'll play it for 4 hours and then do my other sh*t.

New account: Gezim

Greatest Thing Alive

now thats funny sarcasm.gif How you gonna say nothing is going to change when ur entire profile has 4.29.08. The World Will Change. Get your facts straight.

It wont change my life, its a game. Maybe ill blow off a homework or two the first week but thats it.

Sorry everyone, I got banned for being a total loser. :(

I'm making sure that my new PS3 and GTA IV doesn't effect my grades.

Until summer....Homework/Studying>PS3

Greatest Thing Alive
It wont change my life, its a game. Maybe ill blow off a homework or two the first week but thats it.

And thats not a change. C'mon guys Im not saying change like lock out the world change I mean miss work, Skip a few homework, skip chores change.(and the tune out the world thing I was just kidding.)

now thats funny sarcasm.gif How you gonna say nothing is going to change when ur entire profile has 4.29.08. The World Will Change. Get your facts straight.

When i meant the world will change, i meant the way games are. It means that GTA4 will be revolutionary to the sandbox gaming experience.

Greatest Thing Alive

When i meant the world will change, i meant the way games are. It means that GTA4 will be revolutionary to the sandbox gaming experience.

alright then conflict ended. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Signing of the truce treaty between the G.T.A.F.R.A. and The Greatest Thing Alive smile.gif

Greatest Thing Alive

Funny would like to consider being in this G.T.A.F.R.A. thing.

Oh I just thought of a logical answer to all of you guys comments.

If GTA isn't going to change your life why bother getting it.

If GTA IV isn't going to change your life why are you on this forum then. tounge2.gif

Funny would like to consider being in this G.T.A.F.R.A. thing.

Oh I just thought of a logical answer to all of you guys comments.

If GTA isn't going to change your life why bother getting it.

If GTA IV isn't going to change your life why are you on this forum then. tounge2.gif

I'd rather it came out during holidays, so I actually had time to play it. That way I would be able to play it without interruptions. I just have to play during weekends for then.

They_All_Float

user posted image

Signing of the truce treaty between the G.T.A.F.R.A. and The Greatest Thing Alive smile.gif

Carbine, shove it...no one cares about your "army"

Go suck on the backside of ceedot's balls for awhile, i prefer you there. As does he I'm sure.

=)

how it will change my life,

-I will play so long, my hair turns white

-I will fail all my classes because of this game

-I will stay up till 12:00 to get the game, then be the first to post LIVE footage on Youtube smile.gif

-I will own online

-Probably grow a beard so long, it would cost $60 to cut it off

any others?

Greatest Thing Alive

user posted image

Go suck on the backside of ceedot's balls for awhile, i prefer you there. As does he I'm sure.

=)

Please stay on topic.

You can at least put GTA in your sentance somewhere to make it count.

I wont let it ruin my life. Thats a start.

alright we'll see biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

I'm glad you made peace with the republic army over there though.

It's best not to mess with them, they have big balls. cool.gif

user posted image

mod it with Nitrous Oxide and chassis dyno.

Greatest Thing Alive

I wont let it ruin my life. Thats a start.

alright we'll see biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

I'm glad you made peace with the republic army over there though.

It's best not to mess with them, they have big balls. cool.gif

Thanks I'm more of a peacemaker.

Go John Edwards.

Great Topic Ay

=)

um, not sure if that has anything to do with Ceedot confused.gif

It's just a parody off the IRA and the irish war for indendance (Michael Collins was a great movie by the way icon14.gif )

Not sure what you have against me either?

@Starion: Indeed we do biggrin.gif

Greatest Thing Alive
I'll devote my 'computer game' to it, i.e. no more Pro Evo, Crysis etc

Won't really affect my life.

Good to know people are finally getting what my topic means.

If you let a video game change your life something is wrong with you. Why would you want a game to change your life?? It's something for entertainment purposes only not life changing. Unless you mean will this affect me playing other video games than I will say yeah lol but not my life in no way.

Edited by BigBoyTraks

Greatest Thing Alive
If you let a video game change your life something is wrong with you. Why would you want a game to change your life?? It's something for entertainment purposes only not life changing. It's nothing wrong with video games but if its to a point where your causing issues in your life your really messed up in the head. If iam not correctly responding to the topic LOL let me know.

Yea you are but just to let you know if GTA 4 isn't consuming your life why are you on this forum when you can be doing something worth life consuming.

If you let a video game change your life something is wrong with you.  Why would you want a game to change your life??  It's something for entertainment purposes only not life changing.  It's nothing wrong with video games but if its to a point where your causing issues in your life your really messed up in the head.  If iam not correctly responding to the topic LOL let me know.

Yea you are but just to let you know if GTA 4 isn't consuming your life why are you on this forum when you can be doing something worth life consuming.

At least this website wont make you fail your grades.

Hopefully.

user posted image

mod it with Nitrous Oxide and chassis dyno.