save game file

gtasbigfoot

If you have version 2 or a downgraded version 2 then check out the current Chaingame

The special save used in the chaingame has a flyable Andromeda spawning at LS airport (and a bunch of other extra stuff), no mods required!

If you have a pure version 1, - then you'll need the independent play v1. starter save (there isn't a 100% save because the chaingame currently uses v2 saves) OR install version 2 script files to load the v2 save.

this is the only way i can get andromada in my game because trainer dont work they shut down my game

Just go over to GTA Garage and find a Andromada mod.

Why do trainers shut you game down. Is a a copy you downlaoded off the net?

there is none only one and i tryed it anyway i got up to riot mission with this save game but i need one past riot mission because riot mission shuts down game

there is none only one and i tryed it anyway i got up to riot mission with this save game but i need one past riot mission because riot mission shuts down game

I think thats because you cheated, many people have complained about that riot mission.

i found problam i have to change exe after end of line and it worked fine ive only cheated once