help

bobb

i need help doing the pilot school i have been doing it for days now but it will not happening for me. I am stuck on the circle airstrip , when i take off it goes up and then the engine just strange and shuts off ... and then it just falls to the ground ... plese help me dontgetit.gif

please help me smile.gif

Did you remember to raise the landing gear?

Anyways, if you're stuck and have the PC version, you can post a request to someone else to play it for you in the Mission Help forum. You can find the instructions how to do it here

Struff Bunstridge

From your description, it sounds to me like you're trying to gain height too quickly. You can't point the nose of the plane too far up or, as you said, the engine cuts out and it's a pain to get back up there. Try a shallower ascent angle; you should find this works.

Yes, it's known as stalling the plane. It can happen in flight as well if you try to climb too quickly

Steve

Struff Bunstridge
Yes, it's known as stalling the plane. It can happen in flight as well if you try to climb too quickly

Steve

lol, "climb". Writing my previous post, I completely forgot the word "climb". Kept using "ascend" and "gain height". I was thinking, "What bloody word do I use for moving upwards?" lol.gif

Steve

lol, "climb". Writing my previous post, I completely forgot the word "climb". Kept using "ascend" and "gain height". I was thinking, "What bloody word do I use for moving upwards?" lol.gif

And when you descend too quickly you should use the word "plummet" biggrin.gif

Steve