April 29th why not April 28th

gold_leader

I only noticed this yesterday when i went to look on my calendar to see which day I return to school after my current holidays when i noticed something terrible. That april 29th is the first day back to school after the april holidays. How could Rockstar do this to me!!! cryani.gifcryani.gif

who cares if it is 1 day longer then what you said?

lock this!

hey f*ck face, dickhead, mother f*cken idiot

why did you change the gta genre name "f ree r oaming" to pony farming?! what kind of a f*ck face would do that to the forum users

oh i know who YOU!!

oh and hey "f*ck face" you do not diserve to be an administrater i will make sure you get kicked out of the admin team and i will get the whole comunity to help

you sir are going down my friend!

hahahahahaha

Yeah R* really care about one guy who goes back to school the day it's released.

Wait ! It will release on April 28 at midnight which is almost April 29. On April 29, I don't go to work, schoo, or anything. I just sit home and play GTA IV till my PS3 gets fed up

Tsuroslammed.™

CryptReaperDorian

Sometimes, in some places, games are released a day before the release date. It happened around where I live with Manhunt 2. Just hope this would happen with GTA IV. But this is going to be locked in a second.