Francis International

dash86

Hmm I see that the Airport has the same name as it did in GTAIIIs Liberty City. I'm willing to bet that there will be a lot of ares with the same name/looks as places from GTAIII. (Maybe even Wichita Gardens biggrin.gif ) What do you guys think?

Sorry everyone, I got banned for being a total loser. :(

I'm not really sure about that. I think they wanted it to look as much like New York as possible. But, I could very well be wrong. It wouldn't be a bad thing to have the look and feel of GTA3, but I want something fresher. Is fresher even a word?

probably i mean every street has a name, every building must have a name. like in previous GTA's, different areas had names so you could be right. of course "francis international" though because it was the airport for Liberty City in III so i can see why its name returns in IV.

Same name does not equal same look.

They said it was based off of JFK International Airport...and going with the idea that everything their basing off this time around looks like the real location (more or less) I'd say it would look like the R/L JFK.

user posted image

Same name does not equal same look.

They said it was based off of JFK International Airport...and going with the idea that everything their basing off this time around looks like the real location (more or less) I'd say it would look like the R/L JFK.

user posted image

The clamshell curves of the old TWA terminal would be great for some insane Jumps devil.gif....