Those pesky tolls

novasknight2k6

novasknight2k6

Since we can now pay tolls and can be good citizens, we know that we can pay tolls now. How much? Well, look at what I found in the 2nd trailer...

user posted image

I hope thats not right, because I had the idea that prices were going to be realistic and money was going to be hard to come by...if I have to pay $85 to get to another island I won't be paying that any time soon.

Greatest Thing Alive
Since we can now pay tolls and can be good citizens, we know that we can pay tolls now. How much? Well, look at what I found in the 2nd trailer...

user posted image

That better be the price for skiping the toll.

Greatest Thing Alive
it says 5 dollars people not 85

His right that is a 0 because it has that slash through just like the other ones

lol this was found in the trailer analysis, i am definatly not paying 5 dollars...just drive straight through the barrier wink.gif

XXIX.IV.MMVIII

novasknight2k6
lol this was found in the trailer analysis, i am definatly not paying 5 dollars...just drive straight through the barrier wink.gif

what trailer analysis (link please) cause obviously I missed something?

As Niko came upon a toll booth on his way to the bar, our demonstrator slowed down and allowed him to pay. As with most things in the game, normal acts like stopping at red lights and paying tolls are optional but can affect your wanted level if you don't abide by them.

From the Gamespot preview.

Time for another carbine23 dialogue!!!

Oh yeah. Carbine23 has moved on folks. He has now become president of the G.T.A.F.R.A., and will post michael collins pictures and quotes against stupid members of the forums.

On Topic:

$5.00 may be considered a lot, considering that money is more important in GTA4. I mean, the reasons for ATM's is because we'll lose all of our money if Niko Dies. Imagine if one of the toll booths was a lift bridge like in GTA3. Niko tries to escape the toll booth, but they activate the lift bridge and Niko's car goes slamming into the water, or he may make it to the other side.

Imagine if one of the toll booths was a lift bridge like in GTA3. Niko tries to escape the toll booth, but they activate the lift bridge and Niko's car goes slamming into the water, or he may make it to the other side.

mercie_blink.gif

Elaborate?

Imagine if one of the toll booths was a lift bridge like in GTA3. Niko tries to escape the toll booth, but they activate the lift bridge and Niko's car goes slamming into the water, or he may make it to the other side.

mercie_blink.gif

Elaborate?

http://www2.co.multnomah.or.us/Departments...ening990610.jpg

http://www.ecohabpnw.org/outreach/tas2006/...dge_opening.jpg

Sorry, i think its really called a "draw bridge"

Edited by Carbine23

YourNeighborhoodKiller

It's $05.00.

But why would you pay in a video game?

I mean whats the point?

I'd just drive through.

New account: Gezim

YourNeighborhoodKiller
to add realism

I know that.

But would you rather stop by, wait for the ticket. And pay?

Or drive full force right through it.

I pick the second choice.

New account: Gezim

you wont have to pay for it, you can drive right through it but if you do your wanted level is affected come after you.

"As Niko came upon a toll booth on his way to the bar, our demonstrator slowed down and allowed him to pay. As with most things in the game, normal acts like stopping at red lights and paying tolls are optional but can affect your wanted level if you don't abide by them." - Gamespot

user posted image

it wouldent be $85 dollers more like $5 dollers!

hey f*ck face, dickhead, mother f*cken idiot

why did you change the gta genre name "f ree r oaming" to pony farming?! what kind of a f*ck face would do that to the forum users

oh i know who YOU!!

oh and hey "f*ck face" you do not diserve to be an administrater i will make sure you get kicked out of the admin team and i will get the whole comunity to help

you sir are going down my friend!