homoseuxualisms?

SammyTheSnake

SammyTheSnake

hi again, i herd that cos of the ped behavior that is coming in to make is more realism do you think some gay/homosexualists will chase nikko and try to b his friend?

fanks, bye liam.

Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gifShifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gifShifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

JonnyVercetti

Hey kid...stop making topics.

Anyway i hope your not saying that being homosexual is wrong..cause it aint...but you dident say that so i'll shutup.

SammyTheSnake

sorry if im anoying people but my friends and i have been discussing it at our club and i thot id share some strange and funy ideas we had/1 cookie.gifcookie.gif

It's funny how even the most obvious - and a really bad one too - troll manages to bait GTAForums members.

jordan2292: icon14.gif

sorry if im anoying people but my friends and i have been discussing it at our club and i thot id share some strange and funy ideas we had/1 cookie.gifcookie.gif

Go play in the traffic kid, try not breathing aswell.

It is wrong even god hates them.

Hope your being sarcastic! lol tounge.gif

You're not a member of the Westboro Baptist Church? You're going to burn in hell.

JonnyVercetti

Keep your ideas in your 'club'.

It is wrong even god hates them.

Hope your being sarcastic! lol tounge.gif

You're not a member of the Westboro Baptist Church? You're going to burn in hell.

I went to Hell once, the Devil kicked me out when he realized I wasn't a homosexual. >_>

no need to be meen. what the hell how can i b a trol lol??a ph34r.gifturn.gifsuicidal.gif

I don't know, but you got a three day vacation. When you come back, try not being a gimmicky tw*t.

Thanks,

the management

oVAzxRq.png

no it wont happen sorrry...please use appropriate English, it will make people like you better and not label you as an immature kid(which you aare).! Happy posting

Zombified Jake
no need to be meen. what the hell how can i b a trol lol??a ph34r.gif  turn.gif  suicidal.gif

I don't know, but you got a three day vacation. When you come back, try not being a gimmicky tw*t.

Thanks,

the management

Thank you so much, cookie.gif