GOURANGA!

Lazer-

those of you who played GTA1, 2 or London know exactly what i'm talking about.

but why did they ever remove them going to GTA3? they were awesome. there was something brilliantly satisfying when you did it and the words GOURANGA! appeared on screen. i think being able to run over a line of joggers in central park in GTA4 would be great

oh yeaaaa

Oh man, we should have all the originalities, i.e. Kiiiil Frenzy! Wasted! Busted! GOURANGA!

Perhaps digitally remastered, though. tounge.gif

haha, that would be so nostalgic. hearing that old skool announcer's voice

i guess that would clash with the ultra realism that rockstar is trying to implement in gta4

that would def. be a good addition... the kill frenzy did sort of turn into the rampage though but hearing the announcer was so much better. and the audience reaction to sh*t like after the WASTED was pretty awesome.

What was GOURANGA? sad.gif

98% of teenagers surround their minds with Rap music and the other 2% stayed with Metal. If you're part of the 2% that stayed with Metal, put this in your signature.

Bagged and tagged by 'nujer.

Lol when you killed a bunch of elvis dudes, the announcer would say. "Elvis has left the building!"

Lmao. Completely forgot about that one. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

i think being able to run over a line of joggers in central park in GTA4 would be great

They were Hare Krishas not joggers tounge2.gif

I loved all those things though, the Gourangas and the Kill Frenzys and whatnot. I doubt it'll be in GTA IV though...

hW0sZKX.png

Oh I would absolutely love it if they brought back some of the old announcements, even if it was a cheat or an option. I've had "KIIIIILL FREEEENZY!" as my text tone for ages, so good. biggrin.gif

What was GOURANGA?  sad.gif

user posted image

Ring any bells? colgate.gif

Never played GTA1. blush.gif

98% of teenagers surround their minds with Rap music and the other 2% stayed with Metal. If you're part of the 2% that stayed with Metal, put this in your signature.

Bagged and tagged by 'nujer.

that would def. be a good addition... the kill frenzy did sort of turn into the rampage though but hearing the announcer was so much better. and the audience reaction to sh*t like after the WASTED was pretty awesome.

Me too. In GTAIII, VC, and VCS I made a habit of annoucing the rampages myself.

"RAAAMMPPAAAAGE!" rampage_ani.giframpage_ani.giframpage_ani.giframpage_ani.giframpage_ani.gif

The Gouranga was in GTA 2 as well... But I think they were dressed in a white/black suit like that gawdy suit Elvis wore... Not sure tho...