Siq Request

GTA_Vet

Name: Bates_GTA.

Size: Not sure on what the sizes are, but could i have a size that will fit the siq guidlines please.

Theme: No theme, Bates_GTA top left hand corner of screen.

Resources:IMAGE 1 -Could this image go to the left of the siq.

IMAGE 2 -Could this image go towards the right side of the siq.

Colors: Could i have the bacground colour of the GTAFORUM'S skin so it looks like there is no bacground.

Additional info: Could you cut the images ive posted so there is no bacground to them just the main picture!

Thanks icon14.gif

Edited by Bates_GTA

The link for your second image isn't working, and there are several different skins here, which means several different bg colors. A transparent gif or png would give the desired effect across every skin.

_

Ninja edit? Now neither of your images work...

__

Oops, the rules state that a request can only be made once every ten days. See you on the 4th of Feb.

Edited by geomy
oldschoolsigs22.png

The link for your second image isn't working, and there are several different skins here, which means several different bg colors. A transparent gif or png would give the desired effect across every skin.

_

Ninja edit? Now neither of your images work...

__

Oops, the rules state that a request can only be made once every ten days. See you on the 4th of Feb.

Im very sorry about this, i posted a Siq Request waited a week, if i have to wait till the 4th of Feb i will, but i was hoping seeing as the request section isn't too busy someone would do it, also the images arn't working properly.

The bacground colour i would like is the Blue skin that i think is the Default for this site colgate.gif

If im confusing you dont worry, ill post on the 4th of feb.

For the future - save the image files you want to use to your computer and host them with IsaraPIX to ensure the images don't get deleted or changed for whatever reason. Cheers icon14.gif

Edited by geomy
oldschoolsigs22.png

Suction Testicle Man

The idea is you wait for your request to be answered, not post a new one every few days. Decide what you want and stick with it for more than a day (preferably 10), then post it on 4th Feb. Btw, it's 'sig' with a 'g', short for signature. wink.gif

If at first you don't succeed, you fail, and the test will be terminated.