creative madman

oiiiiiiiiiii

if youre from AUS

you will realise its past 12

and is

Australia day!

the greatest holiday in the world

and time to get drunk, basically

celebrating the greatest country in the world (no arugment needed, youre wrong if yous think youre better)

i just got home...hence the incohereantness

Just like Canada day, it is another Commonwealth country with a silly holiday name. At least the Americans named it better. But I still prefer France's official holiday.

My country have no official holiday. Only a day off.

creative madman

we get a long weekend

but thats like most holidays...isnt it

and who cares if oyu think its silly

im taking allllllllll of the freedoms given to me by the country my grandfather fought for

we get a long weekend

im taking allllllllll of the freedoms given to me by the country my grandfather fought for

Fought for? Fought who? The British? Then why the hell are you still under British rule?

At least the Canadians are honest, they never fought anyone... except when they burnt down the White House. That was fun.

Way to go, Canadians!

Hahah, you guys actually have a holiday called "Australia Day"?

tounge.gif

I find that funny lol.gif

Reminds me of that South Park episode where the aliens land in Australia and the guy says "Welcome to Australia... the world of... Australia." tounge2.gif

Picolini is now Pico

user posted image

well over here in te fatherland Australia day is tommorow. and to end the debate both Australia and Canada are under British Rule(ish) lol tounge.gif

Happy Australia day you criminal scum icon14.gifJ/K

we get a long weekend

Fought for? Fought who? The British? Then why the hell are you still under British rule?

At least the Canadians are honest, they never fought anyone... except when they burnt down the White House. That was fun.

Way to go, Canadians!

You remember that time Denmark did something?

Yeah, me neither. sad.gif

oVAzxRq.png

we get a long weekend

Way to go, Canadians!

You need be doin' some readin'.

we get a long weekend

Way to go, Canadians!

Uhm... I am quite sure the Canadians burnt down the White House back in the 19th Century.

Yes, I am absolutely positive.

@anuj: I totally agree!

A little off my ass so I'll be brief as to not begin rambling:

To love something you have to respect something. To respect that something you have to at least know it. I know you Australia. Love it.

Happy Australia Day fellow countrymen.

vbSWr1A.gif

we get a long weekend

Way to go, Canadians!

Uhm... I am quite sure the Canadians burnt down the White House back in the 19th Century.

No, I mean about "they never fought anyone." We burned down the White House, sure, but that was a long time before WWI, WWII, Korea, and Afghanistan to name a few.

Anyhow, happy Australia Day! GALIPOLI!!!!! And all that.

we get a long weekend

Way to go, Canadians!

No, I mean about "they never fought anyone." We burned down the White House, sure, but that was a long time before WWI, WWII, Korea, and Afghanistan to name a few.

Sure, then I can say Denmark fought as well... nothing famous though! If you get my point!?

we get a long weekend

Way to go, Canadians!

Sure, then I can say Denmark fought as well... nothing famous though! If you get my point!?

I dunno, The Vikings did alot of fighting in their time. Ofcourse they had some other scandinavian buddies but its nothing to be sniffed at.

Blind Joe Death

Happy Australia day mate. And what a great country it is. I would not want to live anywhere else in the world. It's not called the lucky country for no reason. tounge.gif

So, what are all you Aussies doing today? I'm going over to Wave Break Island with my family as we cook up a storm on our BBQ and play some touch footy on the sand and go for a swim in the sea.

Australia day is on Monday, you realise that, right? It's just being celebrated on Saturday because people are too lazy to change their Saturday routines to Monday. Anyway, happy Australia day peoples, hope you enjoy yourselves.

That Lamb ad is sh*te, seriously, it's just an ad for lamb.

You remember that time Denmark did something?

Yeah, me neither. sad.gif

As far as i know we threw the nazis out of our country by the end of WW2 (when we knew they were gonna lose). We are a bunch of pussies blush.gif.

Happy Australia-day all colgate.gif.

Edited by nabo45

Australia day is on Monday, you realise that, right? It's just being celebrated on Saturday because people are too lazy to change their Saturday routines to Monday.

God you're a f*ckwit sometimes. Australia Day is January 26th. It doesn't matter what day it is, the 26th is always Australia Day. We get Monday off because you traditionally get a day off out of it, so trap up.

user posted image

It is ironic, considering that Sam Kekovic was born in Serbia. confused.gif

Nonetheless, my parents were migrants to this country, and they would love to thank Australia for all the oppurtunities they provided them, to live in a happy, safe and friendly environment. Happy Australia day, everyone. biggrin.gif

Well, we will be watching the women's tennis final at Melbourne Park. Ivanovic for the win!!!

Australia day is on Monday, you realise that, right? It's just being celebrated on Saturday because people are too lazy to change their Saturday routines to Monday.

God you're a f*ckwit sometimes. Australia Day is January 26th. It doesn't matter what day it is, the 26th is always Australia Day. We get Monday off because you traditionally get a day off out of it, so trap up.

Obviously. sarcasm.gif My Collins yearly planner says it's Monday the 28th, not my fault they screwed it up.

When has Australia day NOT been the 26th?

No dough this post will get questions and and maybe even some fighting.

Australia Day is, and has always been, the 26th January. Yet, since this year it falls on a week-end, the following Monday is the 'public holiday'. I think that is what Hayden was meaning by it.

we get a long weekend

Way to go, Canadians!

He's talking about his grandfather fought for our freedoms in the one of the World War's (most likely the second World War, or any other particular war). You don't have to fight for independence of your nation, in order to fight for your freedoms. Australians are part of the British Commonwealth, but no Australian sees it like we are actually British, we are just as independent as you, the US or whatever other country (just I guess not legally).

Happy Australia Day boys! Was going to go to the cricket today, but couldn't be f*cked. Hopefully catching up with some mates tonight and drinking up. Just need to actually get some booze first. Drink up and be merry my fellow Aussies.

Happy Australia day Aussies.

Best country in the world. icon14.gif

Australians are part of the British Commonwealth, but no Australian sees it like we are actually British, we are just as independent as you, the US or whatever other country (just I guess not legally).

Exactly.

Some people have to realise that it isn't the late 1700s anymore.

We are our own country.

Edited by Miamivicecity

Happy Australia Day. I spent it in fishing on the murry in my Australia Day suit - bluey, boardies and flip flops.

26th Jan is Republic Day of India. Another holiday amongst the already existing long list of holidays you get to enjoy as perks of being an Indian. wink.gif

And oh...Happy Australia Day. I'd like to visit Australia some day.

26th Jan is Republic Day of India. Another holiday amongst the already existing long list of holidays you get to enjoy as perks of being an Indian. wink.gif

And oh...Happy Australia Day. I'd like to visit Australia some day.

Being Indian, you will find yourself at home.

Wow, I did not know people were 'that' patriotic for Australia Day. tounge.gif I am a Wog, although I did put up an Australian flag across my bedroom window, for everyone to see. No offence, but I see it as just a holiday. Also, drinking to get pissed is just stupid, and gives us a bad reputation. If you do it in private, whatever, but you do not need to give us a further bad reputation by urinating on people's houses (ala Corey Worthington).

Nonetheless, happy Australia Day. icon14.gif

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.