Possible On-line dating in GTA IV

Palindrome

user posted image

I saw this billboard on the games radar feature on GTA IV. The text states:

Love Meet

Find your special someone.. love-meet.net

Possible evidence of an online dating capability.. What do you lot think? Personally I don't think the idea has much merit but would be interested to hear a consensus.

Survey says!?

Just a funny billboard!

No, I dont really know, but that would be my guess.

38773_s.gif

I am praying to Jesus, Jah, Buddah, and Allah that online

dating, and dating in general will not be in the game.

I seem to recall reading in some preview or other that girlfriends and dating will make a reappearance.

Maybe www.love-meet.com, once they make it on the real web, will be a place to find people on your console to go pony-farming online with.

Playstation3 Name: Simseth

Add me!

Find your special someone? Hmm...

Maybe the final missions will be Niko surfing love-meet and he finds the special someone he's been looking for. I think you may have uncovered a huge piece of the story here!

I seem to recall reading in some preview or other that girlfriends and dating will make a reappearance.

This is what troubles me the most about the game.

Interestingly enough I have checked the domain registration and love-meet.net, petsovernight.com and eXsorbeo.com are all registered to Network Solutions - http://www.networksolutions.com

Obviously the site is to be used for something then, but whether it is just humour or has some tangible effect in game is probably not going to be known until GTA IV's release..

This has been found and btw online dating is confirmed already.

Edited by Darrel

gtathebest4ever

This is what troubles me the most about the game.

why are you bothered by girlfriends, they're optional. if you don't want to date them then don't. i just killed all of my girlfriends in san andreas with a flamethrower. and then spent all of my ammo in all of my weapons on their dead bodies. devil.gif

Interestingly enough I have checked the domain registration and love-meet.net, petsovernight.com and eXsorbeo.com are all registered to Network Solutions - http://www.networksolutions.com

Obviously the site is to be used for something then, but whether it is just humour or has some tangible effect in game is probably not going to be known until GTA IV's release..

Which is interestingly the same for http://www.libertycitybank.com/ as well

This has been found before and btw online dating is confirmed already.

Exactly, it surprises me that more people haven't picked up on the online dating thing. In game you can go to love-meet.net (I love that name tounge.gif) and get yourself a date. I think it was in one of the IGN previews from ages ago... probably other places as well.

hW0sZKX.png

Well yeah, dating is returning. But LoveMeet is a virtual dating site inside GTA4 universe, it's not for dating with real people.

And why would we want it anyway? First although there are girls playing, they're few. Then everyone is playing as Niko. So Niko 1 will date with Niko 2?

Well yeah, dating is returning. But LoveMeet is a virtual dating site inside GTA4 universe, it's not for dating with real people.

And why would we want it anyway? First although there are girls playing, they're few. Then everyone is playing as Niko. So Niko 1 will date with Niko 2?

Waaay too many people on here confuse the in game internet with the real internet, of course the dating etc. will be entirely in game.

hW0sZKX.png

Gtafanatic13334
Find your special someone? Hmm...

Maybe the final missions will be Niko surfing love-meet and he finds the special someone he's been looking for. I think you may have uncovered a huge piece of the story here!

I hope that was sarcasm whatsthat.gif

Waaay too many people on here confuse the in game internet with the real internet, of course the dating etc. will be entirely in game.

I know people dont understand lol. Don't know they're f*cking born these days do they. happy.gif

Sweet. Maybe we'll get some love-meet.com commercials to replace those E-Harmony ones.

Good name too...Love Meat

So Niko 1 will date with Niko 2?

lol.gif

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away