Early or on-time Release?

joker249

Not trying to start rumors, but a legit question. I don't remember exactly, but didn't SA release a little earlier than the given date? Just wondering if R* is giving this as a no-later-than date of 29 April. (No, I didn't hear that anywhere or have a cousin who knows a guy in Idaho who once dated the step-sister of a R* janitor.)

Just wondering if there is any hope. My wife and daughter will be gone the whole month of April, so I was looking forward to some quality time. Give a brother some hope here!

"Shake your spear at Shakespeare"

Oh no please god, accept the reality, we were waiting for a release date for a long time, now we have the FULLY OFFICIAL ONE (april 29th) if you doubt about that, so you doubt about everything...

It means that rockstar still have 2 months to work on the game before it goes gold, it's not unrealistic at all, 2 months is sooooo short.

Oh no please god, accept the reality, we were waiting for a release date for a long time, now we have the FULLY OFFICIAL ONE (april 29th) if you doubt about that, so you doubt about everything...

It means that rockstar still have 2 months to work on the game before it goes gold, it's not unrealistic at all, 2 months is sooooo short.

3months*

these months coming will be the longest months of my life. if only i can freeze myself like cartman confused.gif

LunaticBrandon

lol where it said in red release dates from retailers are not reliable is now a smile face

LunaticBrandon

lol where it said in red release dates from retailers are not reliable is now a smile face

I told you guys about my dream i had, The one where i dreamt about the billboard getting repainted with a release date, and it suprised all of us because it was earlyier than we expected. it would be funny if it comes true. i cant remeber if it was march or febuary i think it was febuary but this was over 3 years ago i had the dream.

Actually febuary the 28th rings a bell but dont quote me on the exact date

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

I think it's dead on April 29 as they have already finished the game. I know 3 MONTHS....

Now known as Goldey.

3months*

No.

2 months before it goes gold.

3 months before it comes out, deal with it.

earlyier

tounge.gif

@JayD: Yeah we know, the OP is just debating on whether we could expect an earlier release or not.

I highly doubt they'd delay a second time, it would just be very stupid on there part. If anything it would be like a weeks delay due to manufacturing problems or something.,

I highly doubt they'd delay a second time, it would just be very stupid on there part. If anything it would be like a weeks delay due to manufacturing problems or something.,

How ever "stupid" you think it might be, it is ultimately just a case of getting the game done 100% as opposed to keeping the fans happy and releasing an unpolished version of the game. They have to do what needbe, and if it means postponing it then so be it. I'm still mega pissed off that we're not getting a late Feb-March release, but I'd rather wait than play a buggy version.

How ever "stupid" you think it might be, it is ultimately just a case of getting the game done 100% as opposed to keeping the fans happy and releasing an unpolished version of the game. They have to do what needbe, and if it means postponing it then so be it. I'm still mega pissed off that we're not getting a late Feb-March release, but I'd rather wait than play a buggy version.

Not up to date with info?

'' The game is pretty much finished and is just been polished''

After 3 months i think enough polishing will be done. notify.gif