How dissapointed are you going to be...

Randomhero157

Randomhero157

...If, the car damage is not realistic. If it is just like all the other GTA's. I know I will be pissed. I want to be driving down the road and hit another car, loose health, and not be able to start my car back up, and total it with out it blowing up. I want the car damage to be like burnout paradise. I know this topic has been talked about before, but I though I would bring it back up.

Now that we know the realease date, and we know they are done making the game, don't you think they could tell us how it is going to be.

Driving is a big part in GTA, so I really hope they focused on it.

seriouslycrazy
I want to be driving down the road and hit another car, loose health, and not be able to start my car back up

Yeah man that'd be sweet!

Maybe if you went up a curb your wheel would fall off and you had to stop and find another car! But when you tried to steal one, the driver would just push you away so you had to walk!

That'd be awesome man!

Zombified Jake

Not as detailed (or over the top) as Burnot, but better than the previous GTA titles.

Not as detailed (or over the top) as Burnot, but better than the previous GTA titles.

Gameplayer described the damage physics as not too far off Colin macrae dirt. Which is very reassuring.

Randomhero157
don't think you have much to worry about...

user posted image

I don't see much wrong with that car. The grill is busted? That does not answer my question.

Randomhero157
I want to be driving down the road and hit another car, loose health, and not be able to start my car back up

But when you tried to steal one, the driver would just push you away so you had to walk!

yeah that would be sick. Like when you open someones car door they get out and beat the sh*t out off you then drive off. bored.gif

Look at the pic.

The tire is of the rim. biggrin.gif

Look close and you can see it. smile.gif

Gameplayer described the damage physics as not too far off Colin macrae dirt. Which is very reassuring.

no but this answers your question HERO

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

To answer your actual questions (without ?'s I might add). I won't be that disappointed and no they don't have to tell us, wait and see.

As long as the car doesn't blow up after a couple of shotgun shots i'm happy happy.gif

Now known as Goldey.

Won't be dissapointed, this isn't Burnout.

I'm pretty sure that IT IS going to have realistic car damage, though.

I downloaded the demo of burnout. Its awsome. Your car gets compressed into the walls and when the metals bending in slow motion it makes the glass in your windows shatter.

I dont think it will be that good but it will be far better than weve seen in any gta.

I downloaded the demo of burnout. Its awsome. Your car gets compressed into the walls and when the metals bending in slow motion it makes the glass in your windows shatter.

I dont think it will be that good but it will be far better than weve seen in any gta.

Yeah. I mean, if it's in the game, I would be happy, but I won't be disapointed if it isn't.