Europe before USA

chris1230

Wow, for once we get it before both of you. lol.gif

Australia FTW!

Lol, f*ck you Ceedot. Just playing.

Well, I know that I'm going for the midnight release, I just wont go online during the release period.

Like I said, you must all bow down to me. Put 'ceedot, don't ruin the game for me!' in your signature, and I won't send you screenshots and videos to piss you off!

Like I said, you must all bow down to me. Put 'ceedot, don't ruin the game for me!' in your signature, and I won't send you screenshots and videos to piss you off!

lol i wont be coming on here just in case.

*Bows down*

Lol, I'll put you in my sig, if you put me in yours. Wait.. I have to say somthing stupid dont I?

Maybe I just did. blush.gif

You could probably pull a joke on everyone for a few hours saying that roman dies early on or something. happy.gif

lol i wont be coming on here just in case.

You say that. You ALL say that, but you'll all be here. You all will die of anticipation, and would flock here to ask me to see pictures.

We got Cloverfield before everyone, and we will get GTA IV before everyone.

You could probably pull a joke on everyone for a few hours saying that roman dies early on or something.

About that....

Gtafanatic13334

This forum shall remain an empty shell until people have completed the game, for fear of said screenshots and spoilers..

I know Ceedot won't actually do it, but there will be some bastards on here would take pleasure in ruining it for us.

I'm going to pre-order it, and pray it turns up a day early.

GTAIV-NewYork

We'll all be asleep during then anyway. But I won't be able to sleep that night...

WAIT, we are getting it before USA??? it must be unlucky to be on that side of the world!

Does anyone know if the PAL version will have an option for language choice?

This forum shall remain an empty shell until people have completed the game, for fear of said screenshots and spoilers..

I know Ceedot won't actually do it, but there will be some bastards on here would take pleasure in ruining it for us.

I'm going to pre-order it, and pray it turns up a day early.

Yeah, ceedot wouldn't do that, but some bastards like you said would. So just to be safe, I'm not visiting the forums. I haven't waited ages for the game for some dickwad to post spoilers sneaky2.gif

i will have it even before the austrailians. i have a modded xbox cool.gif

dont wory, i wont spoil anything biggrin.gif

liamunlimited

GAME in the uk had it right since mid december lol they knew somthing we didnt (or jus suspected) cant wait!!!!!

(oh yeah UK and Aussie land owning US 4 once, be it for only 6-7 hours )

Imagine the huge amount of copies being sold that day. It has to beat an old sales record or something.

I remember taking the bus home from school to buy vice city the day it came out. And i saw several persons actiually carrying a copy, as the bus was driving to town. I feared it was sold out everywhere. the 29th of april is going to be crazy!!

Is it a 12.00 local time release in all countries? does anyone know places in the UK likely to start selling at midnight?

For once , european people will get the game few hours before US release lol.gif

It's awesome! Most of games (except GTA) are released in Brazil in the same time as Europe! Perhaps this time thing will be different.

GAME in the uk had it right since mid december lol they knew somthing we didnt (or jus suspected) cant wait!!!!!

GAME had 1/4/08.

GAME had 1/4/08.

even tho i live in usa,i guess you can have a game before us for once ( i dont wanna be too greedy)

Wow, for once we get it before both of you. lol.gif

Australia FTW!

ahem... New Zealand is 2 hours ahead of you so uhhh devil.gif hahaha... dont wanna get into that, i know u guys have a good rivalry thing goin over there.

Everyone bow down to ceedot, he will post us screenshots of gameplay 12 hours before its released for most of us. wink.gif

XXIX.IV.MMVIII

GAME had 1/4/08.

even tho i live in usa,i guess you can have a game before us for once ( i dont wanna be too greedy)

The game is built here in the UK so i think we have the right to play it 5+ hours before u guys lol. Apart from those dingles down under of course. lol.gif

Edited by Ak4tsevEn
XXIX.IV.MMVIII