car spawner

gtasbigfoot

i used to have a andromada but i had to change my game to differnt exe to make cleo 3 work but now car spawner shut down my game how can i get andromada back i cant find car spawner that works with v1.00

I'm afarid you'll have to go back to your original exe. Best bet - reinstall the game.

And all known car spawners and trainers are designed to work with v1. I think Cleo3 is your problem.

yeah because of new exe but there must be diffrent way i can get andromada or set it to spawn at airport

I don't think there is, but just to be very sure try asking this in the modding forums. Someone over there must know a way around it.

ok ive asked and i know where must be a way because ive seen people with v1.00 have it in there game

ok but i read a comment but it says dancing mini game not playable that means no lifes a beach and that means no storyline

ok but i read a comment but it says dancing mini game not playable that means no lifes a beach and that means no storyline

It could be the dancing mini-game when you're out on dates with a girlfriend. The only option you have is to try out the mod and see if it works.

the arrows not show up

Then I guess the problem lies with the mod. confused.gif

You'll have to search for a more stable mod.

yes it works now i can have andromada and cleo 3 with v1

Edited by gtasbigfoot