Complaints!

They_All_Float

They_All_Float

Leading up to the new previews everyone was so excited. Flash forward to now, nothing but negativity.

This thread is exactly for that.

A one stop shop for everything you find to be wrong with GTA IV. No use in muddying up good existing threads, this is the stinkpile.

Go ahead and post. In what way is this game not completely done to your specifications at a 100% level?

sneaky2.gif

Edited by They_All_Float

Rockstar disappointd me with the gun weilding and magically apearing out of your hands! sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

XXIX.IV.MMVIII

What kinda pissed me off was the fact that there is auto-aiming. I don't approve of auto-aiming in any game, it makes too easy.

Yeah I know, I don't have to use it, but the fact thats it's there, and that I can use it at any time to simplify any given mission, kinda farks it up for me.

That's my moan.

What kinda pissed me off was the fact that there is auto-aiming. I don't approve of auto-aiming in any game, it makes too easy.

Yeah I know, I don't have to use it, but the fact thats it's there, and that I can use it at any time to simplify any given mission, kinda farks it up for me.

That's my moan.

Depends, if other aspects of the game are enhanced, like the sound of guns, their damage, and enemy reaction then it simply will still be fun

Well, if I'm forced to find something to bitch about...

Lack of new screenshots, I was hoping for a lot more. But maybe more will come out, I'm sure hoping so.

Ok, I can't for the life of me figure this... Why is everyone bitching and moaning about the 'magical' gun thing? The way I read it, this GTA will be just like the last where the guns you have in your inventory will be brought up when you select it... Why is this a bad thing??? It makes the gameplay waaaaaaaaaaaay easier/simplier... Like what do you people expect, him to push a wheelbarrow around with all of his guns in it? If he had to carry each gun around all the time there would be like a 1-2 gun limit and it would be soooo boring and lame... Like lugging around an RPG would probably make u all slow and decrease your running time... Why in god's name would that be a good thing??

OK. I have one:

I'm sick of people complaining about the game!

Ye. How ironic. I'm complaining. Wow.

At least I'm not an ignorant f*ck who wants snow in the game and has a bitch to the whole community how they think Rockstar f*cked up.(not directed at anyone here. Only people who want too much.)

play as an arab

My complaint is that people like this ignorant asshole say sh*t like that, but when the game comes out, he'll play it anyway.

38773_s.gif

What I hate about this game is you kill people, you use guns, you do illegal activities including hi-jacking cars as a main one, drugs, and you have to do missions that are completely negative. That's so f*cking dumb, I'd rather brush my teeth, sleep at night, comb my hair, get dressed every morning, make sure to eat 3 meals a day, keeping a healthy diet. (NO SPRUNK!). But no, rockstar ruined it for, not just me, but everyone.

Playstation3 Name: Simseth

Add me!

What I hate about this game is you kill people, you use guns, you do illegal activities including hi-jacking cars as a main one, drugs, and you have to do missions that are completely negative. That's so f*cking dumb, I'd rather brush my teeth, sleep at night, comb my hair, get dressed every morning, make sure to eat 3 meals a day, keeping a healthy diet. (NO SPRUNK!). But no, rockstar ruined it for, not just me, but everyone.

So true. I mean, why do we have to go around killing people for money, when Niko could be helping sick kids in the hospital, or building low cost housing for the homeless, or even cleaning up trash and circulating petitions to help stop global warming. That would be a much more gratifiying gaming experience.

So true. I mean, why do we have to go around killing people for money, when Niko could be helping sick kids in the hospital, or building low cost housing for the homeless, or even cleaning up trash and circulating petitions to help stop global warming. That would be a much more gratifiying gaming experience.

Graphics SUCKS

Bagged and tagged by 'nujer

How typical - the game has yet to be released to store shelves

and people have already begun to produce half-assed complaints

about a video game in which they have never seen nor played

for that matter.

This topic should be locked for nothing more than its sheer

ignorace and stupidity.

Edited by Janitor

Graphics SUCK

Haha noob. You can't even use a forum properly, and you're complaining about amazing graphics. You SUCK. Yes. You do. This is the complaining topic, isn't it?

The graphics itself + draw distance + AI + the feeling of the game is bloody amazing. If you think 'the graphics suck' then your just an idiot. To make the game run properly on higher graphics, you would need a really good computer. I'm amazed the game actually runs smooth framerate with all the things on screen.

What i hate is people complaining about magical weapons and snow, thats rediculous.

What i hate is people complaining about magical weapons and snow, thats rediculous.

I think it's been said before, that alot of people are going to be disappointed with this game.

People complain about the most insignificant things, like no planes, no snow, "Magical" weapons etc.

Alot of this sh*t isn't needed anyway.

I think it's been said before, that alot of people are going to be disappointed with this game.

People complain about the most insignificant things, like no planes, no snow, "Magical" weapons etc.

Alot of this sh*t isn't needed anyway.

You know I'm so big with the "magic" weapon switching thing. But I am fairly disappointed with no snow. I mean I'm not going to cry, bitch about it or not buy the game because of it. But in all fairness snow is something that is a big part of New York, gives it a good scenery.

Anyways, there isn't really nothing much else to complain about, the game so far is looking good. icon14.gif

xheartshapebox
OK. I have one:

At least I'm not an ignorant f*ck who wants snow in the game and has a bitch to the whole community how they think Rockstar f*cked up.(not directed at anyone here. Only people who want too much.)

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I'm glad there's no snow, 'cause i f***ing hate snow in real life.

But now we're gunna have to deal with..

''IZ DER$ GUN£R B SNOO IMN GEETEEAYYY V'' topics for years to come.

If i had one complaint... what's up with all the ''meet this person, go and kill this/these people,get money.'' missions??

I can see that gettin' pretty tiresome...

At first I thought the 'magic' weapons thing was a bit crummy a nd would detract from the realsim but thinking about it; imagine carrying your AK or whatever in a bag slung over your shoulder, a major firefight ensues; niko takes the bag off his shoulder; removes the rifle (the magazine gets caught on the drawstring and he fumbles to untangle the string from around the cocking handle and the magazine); on freeing the Ak he picks up the bag and throws it back over his shoulder to take with him on the pursuit BUT unfortunately he accidentally smacks himself over the bonce with the SMG, 120 magazines, the handful of grenades, RPG and the sniper rifle left inside subsequently knocking himself the F out. On second thoughts.......no!

Bit dissapointed about the fact that it's looking like an April release; Clinton Baptiste says April 22nd

NintendoFanboy
At first I thought the 'magic' weapons thing was a bit crummy a nd would detract from the realsim but thinking about it; imagine carrying your AK or whatever in a bag slung over your shoulder, a major firefight ensues; niko takes the bag off his shoulder; removes the rifle (the magazine gets caught on the drawstring and he fumbles to untangle the string from around the cocking handle and the magazine); on freeing the Ak he picks up the bag and throws it back over his shoulder to take with him on the pursuit BUT unfortunately he accidentally smacks himself over the bonce with the SMG, 120 magazines, the handful of grenades, RPG and the sniper rifle left inside subsequently knocking himself the F out. On second thoughts.......no!

Bit dissapointed about the fact that it's looking like an April release; Clinton Baptiste says April 22nd

Clinton Baptiste?

OK. I have one:

Agreed. No complains from me whatsoever. What more do you want? The game looks beautiful, the previews suggest the game is absolutely incredible, the framerate is apparently great And its Gta. I dont particularly want to f*cking read your complaints now shut up.

OK. I have one:

Agreed. No complains from me whatsoever. What more do you want? The game looks beautiful, the previews suggest the game is absolutely incredible, the framerate is apparently great And its Gta. I dont particularly want to f*cking read your complaints now shut up.

agree why complain about a GTA game that is probely going to be one of the best games of the year.

hey f*ck face, dickhead, mother f*cken idiot

why did you change the gta genre name "f ree r oaming" to pony farming?! what kind of a f*ck face would do that to the forum users

oh i know who YOU!!

oh and hey "f*ck face" you do not diserve to be an administrater i will make sure you get kicked out of the admin team and i will get the whole comunity to help

you sir are going down my friend!

CookPassBabtridge

"Clinton Baptiste says April 22nd"

Lol nice one!!!

My complaints: people bitching others for voicing concerns about the game; if every member sat typing 'I love Rockstar this game is perfect etc' it would be f*ckin boring.

My other one, although minor, is the lack of continuity with the screenshots. Still some dodgy ones getting dropped in there to muddy the mix. I find that a bit odd at this stage

fine i will tell you what i think about this madness.rockstar i can tel you one thing if you telling people doing realistic game then you must do realistic!!!if not do old style gta but you doing like that and that and this is your big mistake..

Snake Without a Tongue

1. If people didn't complain we might never have gotten popping tires in VC.

2. Of all the things they had to bring back - magical weapons? Games have moved beyond this. In the third trailer where the AK falls along with Niko onto the SUV, I was sure the weapon system would be completely reworked. There goes stealth, there goes realism.

3. Girlfriends. Who wanted that? I see no reason to expect it, but I hope they reworked it so that it's actually funny and purposeful this time. No repetitive trips to diners and clubs.

4. I didn't expect or really want seasons, but why no snow? A few flakes wouldn't have killed anybody. Change visibility, road conditions - woulda been cool.

5. April 29th? Why not wait until next year and bundle it with the damn sequel?

There I've said my peace. Bite me.