trailer 4

sronsr

well what do you think will be in trailer 4?

or...

what do you think will trailer 4 focus at(car damage/storyline/gameplay(?)/characters)?

JonnyVercetti

Maybe some more action, more cars, longer scenes of Elizebeta, lil jacob and brucie that kinda stuff.

I posted before the lock! biggrin.gif

Actually the topic is still open. tounge.gif

Anyway, I think trailer 4 will focus more on other parts of liberty and we'll possibly learn nore about the characters.

Maybe even a release date will appear at the end of the trailer.

caprisig.jpg

Maybe they'll explain better how the characters from 3rd trailer are connected to themselves/Niko. Also some more physics and gameplay would be welcome.

Trailer 4 is officially confirmed?

No. I doubt there is going to be another one. Maybe one for TV, or maybe just Trailer 3 cut down for TV.

I think it's just a preview isn't it?

Edit: Come to think about it, I remember reading an article speculating about another trailer since the release is a while away. He's probably referring to that.

It was a (not known if fake) rumour on cyndamite.de(or some sh*t site) stating that a Rockstar spokesperson told them, there would be another trailer. It was later pulled down because of attention, and Rockstar wanted it down for a reason unknown.

No confirmations. Rumours (as always) say so. As Ceedot said, there was (fact!) an article saying so, but it was removed.

The fourth trailer will definatly be the commerical/advert for TV, so simular to trailers 1,2 and 3. nothing special!

XXIX.IV.MMVIII

when time is this trailer comming out over the internet?

hey f*ck face, dickhead, mother f*cken idiot

why did you change the gta genre name "f ree r oaming" to pony farming?! what kind of a f*ck face would do that to the forum users

oh i know who YOU!!

oh and hey "f*ck face" you do not diserve to be an administrater i will make sure you get kicked out of the admin team and i will get the whole comunity to help

you sir are going down my friend!

I want some damn gameplay, not just cutscenes. barf8bd.gif

98% of teenagers surround their minds with Rap music and the other 2% stayed with Metal. If you're part of the 2% that stayed with Metal, put this in your signature.

Bagged and tagged by 'nujer.

1. there most likely wont be a trailer 4

2. IT HASNT BEEN CONFIRMED

if so, it wont be gameplay, it wont be more of the city, probably more revealing the plot, story line, w/e and release date, but not to get your hopes up, dont count on a fourth trailer cause its really least likely

There probebly won't be a trailer in the preview, remember how they west to Rockstar and watched a demo? They will maybe just report what they saw?

In the spirit of staying on-topic, I would like a release date (50/50 chance) and GAMEPLAY VIDEOS!! (unlikley)

suicidal.gif

The trailer was either a slip up by a Rockstar official, about a TV advertisement trailer, or it was just fake news made up by a german gaming site. The '4th Trailer' hasn't been confirmed yet. It could also be an old article, stating that the 'Move Up, Ladies' was trailer 4, because of the preview of the Box Art trailer.

So far the trailer is not confirmed, it is all in the 'fake' pile for now.