Your Flag

WalkerBoh

I put a pirate flag cause I like booty.

Most do their nationality. Or home country.

user posted image

Dont go around tonight, Well, it's bound to take your life, There's a bad moon on the rise.

i put a flag just because everyone else did. so i thought i needed to to fit in with the crowd.

it also makes me look like i have that internet ribbon medal thing so it makes me look like i accomplished something really importnat

I only put my flag up so other forum members, puzzled with some of the things I say, could see I was from Australia, and hence that some of the stuff I was saying was Australia-related, rather than applying to the US or wherever.

Basically, to eliminate confusion.

I put an Aussie flag 'cause I live here, and I was born here. Sometimes, I flash my Serbian flag out because my parents are from there.

My flag represents my home country, it's there to prevent confusion and not make me seem like a mysterious member.

Members like "RIPER" need to have a flag of the country they are from, because they aren't so good with the English language, and if they'd shown that English is not there mother tongue, they wouldn't be layed into as much.

My flag represents my country.

History time;

The Yellow represents the shining sun

The Green represents the lush green land masses

The Red represents all the blood that was shed in the constant fight for independence and freedom.

Rock on.

user posted image

I have some relatives in Mars so i selected its flag.

----

My own f*cking country flag got some layout that i don't like it. also i hate my country and people, and also world hates my country and people, and also...

Edited by RIPER

Piss off bigot

Suction Testicle Ban

I'm proud to be an Indian just the way everyone else is proud to be a citizen of their country. So, I see no reason why I shouldn't be using my national flag.

I'm proud to be an Indian just the way everyone else is proud to be a citizen of their country. So, I see no reason why I shouldn't be using my national flag.

I'm not proud of my roots.

I wanna live in teh USA and eat fast food,not live in Rednecktopia and eat beancurds and tofu,yuck!

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

My flag means I'm from a superior nation.

Quite right! biggrin.gif :Plays God Save The Queen on the record player:

Although technically we were many of the American settlers, so we have a secret shame. whatsthat.gif

I wanna live in teh USA and eat fast food,not live in Rednecktopia and eat beancurds and tofu,yuck!

Hey, at least you're not obese with high cholesterol.

smile.gif

user posted image

My flag represents my country.

History time;

The Yellow represents the shining sun

The Green represents the lush green land masses

The Red represents all the blood that was shed in the constant fight for independence and freedom.

Rock on.

Same as this guy. Except the white represents the peace, all other is identical smile.gif And because I love my country.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.